Vaporizer Corner - Get Started

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vapor2 View Post
    Looking good Vitolo! You da man Vaporizerwise. Always love to come and try the latest vaporizer not yet in the marketplace
    And it is always important to me to see your reaction to the latest vapes that are not yet on the market (but soon will be once testing is done!!).

Comment

Originally posted by Roofie View Post
      that inhalator looks really good. I have read some excellent reviews too. How would you rate it in comparison to your other vapes Vitolo?
      It is likely the portable that is the most efficient extractor of all.
      The unit has a 6:1 charge ratio, so it is best to charge at every chance you get. The new batteries allow this.
      The polymide capsule is surprisingly efficient, but costs 10 bucks to replace.
      I love the Inhalater as much as my other portables, the only caution I could give is that it is new on the market, and has a one year warranty.
      No person has had a unit that long yet, so we do not know how the unit's life will be on the long term.
      The dial goes from 1 to 10 on a continuous rheastat that allows half steps. This gives user the ability to be exact in the constituents they wish to ingest.... and also allows for a slow gradual vape through the "steps'.. or just go right for what you like.
      I use other portables, and there is something great to be said for each of the portables I have chosen.
      I hope this response helps with the question!

Comment

I know for a fact, having tried multiple times to prise it from his hands and possession and into mine, and has been a no go. So for Vito that is not a bad thing.

I am not Vito but I if I had 1 vaporizer out of the 20 or so I have owned it would be the Da Buddha Vaporizer (dbv) followed close by the Solo. One a home tabletop the other a portable. So I would say need 2 for medicating properly

Comment

My favorite vaporizer I've used so far is...

The Volcano. I know, I know... I'm that guy. But in my honest opinion they're worth the money in the long run.

Comment

waw.. you sure do love your vaporizer! haha nice thread though. I, am a joint kinda man, but.. i am looking into buying a vaporizer though. I wanted to buy that vapopen, do you recommend it? keep up the good work my friend. cheers

Comment

Vapes

I love my Volcano also... use it once a day at least.
              The Vapopen......
              A Dealer sent me one to try to help him decide, and I refused to even honor it with a video!~
              There are many great vapes.

I get local patients vapes daily.....
              and the vape with highest satisfaction, and customer satisfaction here in our community has been the Silver Surfer.
              Last edited by Vitolo; 04-25-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Solo

Comment

Out of all the portable vaporizers the Pinnacle is among the best. It rips and doesnt have any bulky components. Compared to other styles it's easy to use and very transportable.

Comment

Ooft! That is quite a cocktail Vitolo. The machine looks like it works real good too. Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                      X