No announcement yet.

Vaporizer Corner - Get Started

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta Tests on the new RockZapSSS by Aromazap (part2)

You can see that she is much has a natural look to her, and her coloration is an enhancement in my eyes now that she is here.
    The grooves are definitely functional. That is without any doubt. It makes here easy to hold.
    I can not say I was not forewarned about her warmth. The maker of the Zaps did reveal that these guys would be very warm! They make an excellent tool for warming hands, easing arthritic pain, and giving massages!

The first session, I had to get used to her temperature, by holding her a bit gingerly and passing her from hand to hand a few times. I could see that for some the warmth may be a surprise… but it is like putting your hand around a hot cup of liquid… you do get desensitized after a few minutes and find that you can hold it.
    For those with sensitive hands, the bottom 1/3 of the cylinder remains cooler to the touch.
    I was working with three stems for the "back to back" hit test.
    One was the new correctly sized matching SS stem, and two were brass stems with bushing. Using a handkerchief, I was able to easily switch the bushing impervious to heat, and it went without a hitch.
    Mabel slowed down in production on back to back stem 3 but needed only 15 seconds rest to give another hit!
    The hits were more evenly divided than with Mabel's older sisters.
    From Ravin' on up through the youngest ones… They give 2-3 good hits, then the assorted 2-6 finishing hits.
    Mabel is giving 6-7 good hits, then 1-2 week ones and she's done.
    Speaking of done…
    After this mornings hours of testing Mabel….
    ……I am pretty "well done"!
    The verdict is…. Mabel… The RockZap with the new SSS Heatport is a hottie.
    I have one brass Zap that runs hotter (Kushin'), but even she can not perform the back to back hits that Mabel showed me here today.
    I certainly think that the extra bushing that was sent out to accommodate the brass stems should be available for a time. I already would like to have 2 so I can devote a couple of stems to use with Orange Mabel, until SS stems become available.

Comment

Mabel Retro RockZap

VTV Presents:
      Mabel Retro RockZap
      This is my favorite of all Zap Videos.
      I do nothing but hit the single stem that I filled... over, and over, and over!!
      I use the "sleeve", the brass bushing that has been referenced in this video.
      Mabel's co-star is an Ed's TNT Blackwood Stem.
      Please folks watch as this RockZap, Mabel takes one solitary stem full of herb...
      I rushed her along, and still could not finish one stem in 5 minutes.
      The number of major pulls she gives from the one stem is amazing!

One stem is a session!

Comment

MFLB Stem

I wanted to show off the PurpleHeart wooden Stem from BlissSville.
        Ed's TNT made these great stems, and I am really digging having them!

Nice contrast! :brow:

Edit:
        A tip for MFLB users: cut a piece of drinking straw, and make a holder for your brush. Just push it down inside to keep bristles from being bent!

Comment

Omicron Vaporizer for Concentrates

I just received delivery of the Omicron Vaporizer, for concentrates.

I now check the battery to learn that it was shipped with an appropriate charge.
          I have acquired some hash oil (not made from Iso) from a local <span class='wp_keywordlink'><a href="http://azmarijuana.com/arizona-medical-marijuana-news/compassion-clubs-arizona/" title="Arizona Marijuana Compassion Club">Compassion Club</a></span>. It is approximately a gram. Near the oil, you will see an envelope, and a metal cone. This is a filling kit, that Planet Vape was kind enough to include, to facilitate the cartridge filling, which I must be done with care.
          Watching a couple of videos before receiving the Omicron definitely helped with the filling of the cartridge.
          Those that own the Omicron, can relate, I am sure to the pride I felt after getting one full gram of almost solid glue like black hash oil out of it's vial, and successfully into the Omicron cartridge.
          It did take about ten minutes to accomplish, but I did not spill a drop! The filling kit helped!.
          1st Trial of My Omicron.
          Here is a 40 second video, of me trying the Omicron for the first time.
          Since the battery only allows a 6 second engagement, I used a triple hit technique.. taking three 6 second hits, before releasing.
          The vapor and flavor production has improved since this video, as the glue-like oil, has finally settled to where it is supposed to be!

Comment

All Glass Vapor Path

Parts needed- LSV HC & transfer wand(long or short)
            Here is my Silver Surfer vaporizer.
            You can see it has it's Spherical HC removed, and on table next to it.
            All glass vapor path

Comment

MFLB Stems

All of you know I am a fanatic when it comes to my Magic Flight Launch Box.
              I have been accused of being even a bigger fanatic when it comes to dressing my boxes up.
              I love Ed's TNT MFLB Wooden Stems.
              Here is my personal collection.
              You can try to guess which each wood is if you like, and I will come back here in a week and reveal the correct answers.

This was an image taken for fun. See if you can figure out how many wooden stems are present! I will tell that answer on Saturday the 17th also!

Comment

Fantastic stuff Vitolo. It's good to see a man happy in his work.

Comment

Persei

Comment

Great posts as always Vitolo. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks, Schmokin!

Comment

Volcano

Comment

Pax

Comment

Looking good Vitolo! You da man Vaporizerwise. Always love to come and try the latest vaporizer not yet in the marketplace

Comment

that inhalator looks really good. I have read some excellent reviews too. How would you rate it in comparison to your other vapes Vitolo?

Comment

Nice work man. I'm new to the forum and am loving your posts. Tell me, if you could only keep one vaporizer for the rest of your days, which one would you choose?

Comment

Working...
                                X