My new babies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new babies

Got two babies that i started from seed and here they are 2 weeks later. I just put them in bigger pots and the one was taking a while to adjust to her new home and was looking droopy. But now she is standing tall just not in this picture lol. Strain is unknown since i got the seeds from a bag of weed i bought ages ago. I am running 2-125W CFL. My 200W have been over used and not as powerful as they used to be. When its time to flip them to 12/12 i will be running a 280w growthstar powerbloom plus LED light.

20140225_160909.jpg 20140225_160917.jpg 20140214_131715.jpg

At the end of 2 weeks or so from now shall see how tall they are and send them into 12/12 Getting anxious to introduce my new LED light. Will take some pictures of them tonight and update.

Comment

Just took these tonight

20140304_161229.jpg 20140304_161257.jpg

Comment

The fan leaf are just huge so i cut back on the tips hoping more energy will be put into the newer growth on top. Think this will work?

Comment

Looks great Viper i also topped one plant and FIM'd the other and took any low growth near the bottom of the stalk to get more energy going up to the top and higher branches. I had bad luck with the Blueberry seeds i bought last year for $50 not one out of 10 was a female Still need to go back and bitch about that.

Comment

My DIY CO2 generator
            20140306_163458.jpg

Comment

Water, yeast and sugar just google DIY co2 generator. 2 weeks i think they last.

Comment

I've tried all the homemade co2 and honestly they're not that good at producing the levels you require to really make a difference. That said any extra co2 is better than none at all. To reach levels that really make a difference (1500ppm) then you really need the tank and all other equipment that goes with it, and these kits are expensive. Then they only work in a completely sealed room and with higher temps(85°f+ a little higher) and remember co2 only works for the plants when then lights are on. Does nothing in their dark period. So because you don't gave much control on these homemade systems their not really beneficial. But don't be put off doing it though especially if you see you have positive results. Again any extra co2 is better than none added at all.

Comment

Can't see it not working i only have 2 plants in a small closet so the PPM should be more then enough to give the plants the required co2 and yes i know co2 does nothing when lights are off. I am not about to spend a shit load of money on a tank and regulator and if i was going that far i would need a co2 meter which is very costly. If i was growing like 12 or more plants then hell ya i would do all that but like i said its only 2 plants.

Comment

Well I rearranged things a bit and put the 150w CFL's on the sides and my VIPAR a100w LED above. I was going to say something else but i forget lol marijuana memory has kicked in
                    20140307_205248.jpg

Comment

Thanks Viper, here's a couple of pics from my first grow and i ended up with 2.5 oz's of nice bud. Was browsing the boards looking for pics when it was close to harvest so you could see the nice budz But couldn't remember where they are lol.
                      buddz1.jpg buddz2.jpg

Comment

The one CFL and 100w LED setup i was running was roughly costing me .56 cents a day to run but that was during 12/12 but still damn cheap to run. There is no difference in taste. Taste is how well you grow and your harvest and curing methods.

Comment

Forgot to mention this powerbloom plus is supposed to be just as powerful as a 600w HPS. But shall see what happens when the time comes for me to use it.

Comment

For you it will be cheaper for sure compared to what i pay in Canada. You'll have to do some research cause I only know of one place out here that sells them. Noticed from other forums and here on where to get good quality LED.

Comment

Took a pic before the lights went out this morning
                              20140312_090535.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X