No announcement yet.

My new babies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I FIM'd the one on the left and topped the right one over a week or so ago i think it was lol i should really write this stuff down lol
    20140313_165743.jpg
    pic below is the FIM'd one.
    20140313_165713.jpg
    and the topped one
    20140313_165821.jpg

Comment

Well i decided it was time to put up my Growthstar PowerBloom Plus into service for 12/12 time
      What else do you see in one of the pictures?

My plants on Feb 21
      20140221_172313.jpg

And my plants today under my new LED.
      20140320_162013.jpg 20140320_162043.jpg

The light specs of my LED

660nm,-630nm,-610nm,-White(10,000k),-410nm,-460nm
      PowerBloom™ "6 spectra**" Designed for "Medical Grade Crops" (equal to 600 watt HID)
      Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 03-21-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

They're lookin very good. You can see how much they've grown from feb21st well done.
        Oh yea?? What do I see??
        The 2 distorted skulls!! Would that be it??

Comment

Thanks TGG and that's my "The Punisher" t-shirt lol

Comment

Just over a week since i switched to 12/12. Looks like sativa dominant on the left and indica dominant on the right
            20140329_160529.jpg

Comment

Nice plants Katzie, I got my LEDs last weekend, but I have decided to wait until this lot is done. Branches are thru wire and tied up already, and I will go to flower tomorrow so that kind of why I decided to wait! Later, MN

Comment

Thanks Mega nute. And what kind of LED's did you get?

Comment

Jeeezzzz! those are beautiful plants, Katzie. You got that Magic touch 4 sure.

Comment

2 good quality plants there my friend. I see what you mean about the genetic dominance. I can see from the pic how the light penetrates deep into the sativa dom one, but not so well with the indica dom one, so it might be an idea when it grows a wee bit more just to open the middle up to get the light in. Nethertheless, very clean and tidy conditions I see in there.

Comment

WOW!!! -I'M INSPIRED!!

After 6 weeks only and wow!! Compare mine to yours after 6 weeks and what a difference!

All the reasons why good lights is a must. I wish you the best yield ever!

Comment

Hi Katzie, I got 2 of the sk-450! Each one is 250watts and is suppose to be equivalent to a 500 watt hid. So the 2 will replace my 1000 watt hid! I had hoped for a little more info on the growing part of using LED, but these directions only cover technical approach! When you start out with just rooted clones how far should the light be away from top of plants? Does the light move closer like a hid, or does it stay at one level? I went out on net, but am not finding the information I want. If you know of a website that may answer LED questions, let me know. MN

Comment

If you keep them too close to the canopy you can bleach the leaves, i would keep the light about 8-12 inches above the canopy.

Comment

Sorry guys forgot to say "Thank You" for the compliments as it means a lot to me knowing I just might have a clue in what I am doing lol Seems the sativa dominant one is showing small signs of flowering
                            20140330_182542.jpg
                            Compared to the other one
                            20140330_182551.jpg

I think one of the best things you can when taking care of your plant is just to keep a very close eye on them and never over water or over feed, have proper ventilation, watch your temps and humidity. And you shouldn't really run into any problems unless them pesky pests get at them.

Comment

Maximizing Resin Production

Insider's Grow: Maximizing Resin Production | High Times

Comment

Got to agree with Blazd4daz they are beautiful looking plants. i am watching this one in awe and eagerness.

Comment

Working...
                                X