Critical auto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical auto

Hey guys. I know it has been a long time since I have been active here but trust me when I say that I haven't forgot about you guys.

I have been crazy busy lately with moving and all and just got my first iPhone ever!!! I feel like a caveman with all this high-tech stuff hahah but I'm learning and I'm finally able to put some pics up for you all.

Here are my auto critical babies at harvest time.

Oh and i will try ti add some pics how i dry them
    Attached Files

Dry

As you can see its just a regular cartboard box which i modified with some hole at the bottom and a extractor on top to make sure there is airculation. The humidityis mostly around 50% and the temp is actual out of my hands. I cant do much about it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice.
      What sort of dry weight are you getting per plant? I've heard critical auto is a real good yielder.

Comment

Real Nice, Fever360!

Fast Finish, Auto Flower, (Critical Auto). Do you remember how long your Bloom cycle was? I was just wondering, cause I have Critical Neville Haze, Feminized seeds, and am curious about how fast Critical really is?

Your plants look amazing! and the buds look real tasty. Nice work.
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-24-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
          Nice.
          What sort of dry weight are you getting per plant? I've heard critical auto is a real good yielder.
          Well it was around 65 grams per plant. I could have added about 20 to 30 grams more to that. it could have gone better but there were some complications and they got overfed and so I think if you should do it right you can yield around 70 to 80 grams per plant maybe a bit more but you really have to do it perfect. I have to say that for an automatic strain, it is a real good yielder.

Originally posted by Blazd4Daz View Post
          Real Nice, Fever360!

Fast Finish, Auto Flower, (Critical Auto). Do you remember how long your Bloom cycle was? I was just wondering, cause I have Critical Neville Haze, Feminized seeds, and am curious about how fast Critical really is?

Your plants look amazing! and the buds look real tasty. Nice work.
          its hard to say given they are automatic and I had nothing to do with their cycle change and not to forget that the plants got a bit overfed so I had to give them a flush.. all this adds up a couple of weeks.. so hard to say.
          I can tell you this that by the name of your seed ( haze) it should take a while to fully flower.

yes they are one smooth smoke! I cant complain haha

Comment

Nice work Fever360. I would be very happy with those yields from an auto.

Blazd4Daz, I hear that Critical Nevilles Haze is a long flowerer. Seedfinder gives it at around 15 weeks but I reckon you might have to add a bit to that. Sounds like it might be worth waiting for though. Interested to see how that turns out.

Critical Neville Haze (by Delicious Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

Comment

Me too

I will defiantly start a grow diary on it, here, when I decided to start them.

Comment

Yeah buddy. I am very happy with my yield. Right now i got 6 og at about a month old. Still need to get around to make a dairy for them.

I am looking foward to reading yout dairy on the neville. Looks like a real fun groe my friend

Comment

It most definitely will be, .

I just started a Jock Horror, that should finish about the same time as the Eldorado. Who knows what will happen here soon. I have a new LED panel on it's way to me, and I want to grow a bunch of plants, but I still have loads of bud, that will last me for quite some time. But I get this thrill from growing, that is unmatched, by anything else, even catching fish. Have you ever set a hock in a 3lb Rainbow Trout, now that's a thrill right there.

What I am doing is growing a day~time strain, along with an evening strain, so I can stay stocked up with both. I love a good Sativa, but those Potent Indica's, will leave me lay'in on the floor. And I never get anything done.

DSCN0029.jpg This lake is a mile from home. "Retirement" Growing, and Fishing.
                  Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-27-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Few things go as well together as fishing and weed.

Comment

hahah buddy.. I think that we are to much alike!! hahah
                      I too love to fish! I have lived most of my life on an island so i know a thing or two about fishing we used to go out with my pops boat and catch barracudas.. and boy oh boy the thrill of it!!! now that I have moved to the netherlands I am looking to buy a rod to sit by the river side and smoke a nice joint and just relax and wait for that trophy fish!

I too agree with you about the day and night weed! I am doing currently some og kush witch will be my night weed and my day weed will be hawaiian snow! very smooth high!! i do recommend for a day weed! the best in my opinion.

is it jock horror or jack horror?
                      i have heard good things about eldorado! I am looking forward to your review about it

Originally posted by Blazd4Daz View Post
                      It most definitely will be, .

I just started a Jock Horror, that should finish about the same time as the Eldorado. Who knows what will happen here soon. I have a new LED panel on it's way to me, and I want to grow a bunch of plants, but I still have loads of bud, that will last me for quite some time. But I get this thrill from growing, that is unmatched, by anything else, even catching fish. Have you ever set a hock in a 3lb Rainbow Trout, now that's a thrill right there.

What I am doing is growing a day~time strain, along with an evening strain, so I can stay stocked up with both. I love a good Sativa, but those Potent Indica's, will leave me lay'in on the floor. And I never get anything done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]783[/ATTACH] This lake is a mile from home. "Retirement" Growing, and Fishing.

Comment

Hey Fever360

Yes~indeed, shoot'in out that hook, sitt'in back, and wait'in 4 that bobber to go fly'in. While your puff'in away on your own Bud, that you grew, aaaahhh yea. Good frikk'in times, that's 4 sure.

Your in the Netherlands. I have only have seen travel programs, of that area, and it looks to be a wonderful place to live. I think my ancestors were from Finland, "Nordland" was my grandmothers maiden~name.

You asked about my newest strain, Jock Horror, which by the way, is a finicky little young'in, and has stalled~out a bit. She has been moved back, and forth, from indoors to outdoors, and back, while I have been trying to get her schedule dialed in, and my grow area indoors, set back up for the growing again. Here is her strain description.

(Jock Horror is Nirvana’s twist on the family of strains that arose around the Jack Herer name. The mother is a Haze 19 x Skunk, a hazey hybrid cross of Holland and California strains. Jock’s father is an old-school Northern Lights, a mostly indica plant taken from a 20-year stable Afghan x Skunk #1 cross whose line was preserved in the marijuana mecca of America’s Pacific northwest.
                        This strain plays with a composition familiar to the Jack strains that began when Sensi’s multi-haze-skunk cross adopted the name of the legendary hemp activist. However, Jock Horror is its own original strain derived from the breeding work and the genetics collection of the Nirvana team. In this interpretation, Nirvana combines a sativa haze, hybrid Skunk, and indica Northern Lights in a three-way cross that is mostly sativa. Jock Horror is a stable strain that has become a classic offering from Nirvana since it was first introduced in the mid-1980s and remains a tried-and-true favorite among Nirvana’s breeding team.
                        The Jock Horror plant forms a traditional pine tree with medium-thin leaves and dense buds that cascade into extended calyxes, arching in a long cylinder of goodness. Nirvana recommends growing Jock Horror in soil with organics for the best flavors. Sea of green setups are good for Jack Horror because it does not branch very much, and the branches it does form are long. Jock really likes conditions to be reliable in the grow room., but is not as difficult as other connoisseur sativas, and not as bland as more commercial strains. This strain really smells up the garden, gaining two-thirds of its total height during flowering. Outdoors, this variety finishes at the end of October. it can reach monstrous heights of 9-10 feet (3 meters).

Sorry I took so long, getting back to you. I have been super busy with loads of stuff, to get done, all of a sudden.

I would give just about anything to go catch'in some fish, with ya! That would be loads of fun.

Comment

There are plenty of monster carp in those Dutch canals. It's not barracuda fishing but it's great for sitting still and watching the world go by.

Comment

That's for sure

How about you, Schmokin? Do you fish around where you live? I used to stop by the lake here, where a friend was always fishing, and I got one of his poll's and cast out a few times, then caught one, a 2 pounder, and that's what got me started. We both ended up getting those float tubes, and spent the days out on the lake, in the tubes fishing, and having a blast.

Are You growing anything, at this time?

Comment

Yeah i am looking forward to catching some carp but i am busy with a move so yo can bet that i don't have money to purchase a rod right now. As soon as i get one i will let u guys know. I have just thought of something? Lets make a post called " the biggest catch while stoned". Should be fun and interesting.

The jock horror sounds awesome buddy. Makes my mouth water. You have a diary right? I need to check it out. All that reading made me even more intrigued to see how this strain grows. Maybe someday we could lay back with a spliffy while fishing for giants!

Yesterday I was watching the documentary strain hunters with my gf and she said 'babe we need to start expanding and get more active with this cannabis thing and take arian's selfproclaimed title of king of cannabis away from him" god i love her!

Comment

Working...
                              X