No announcement yet.

Critical auto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, that would be interesting. I thought a thread of growers mistakes, would be interesting too, but it wasn't, know one posted anything, after I started it in May.

Love to have the $ to fly over, and go catch'in some fish, with you Fever, wouldn't that be cool? Big, big fun, there. But I'm so poor right now after buying my new light, that I can barely afford food, I'm not lying. Got to have me some LED, tho. Go big, or stay home, was what I was think'in. I'll save some $ in the long run, on the electric bill, I hope.

Yes, I got a grow diary going, featuring the Jock Horror, and will show her progress, thru to harvest. She is doing fantastic now, growing real nice, after I almost snuffed her out, with starting her on too much Canna start, too early. Dahh!!

Comment

Yeah I fish a lot. All kinds really. Mostly pike but I do some carping and go for just general coarse fish too. I used to do a lot of fly fishing for trout but I messed up my arm overdoing it. Tennis elbow - ended up costing me my job too. So nowadays it's mostly pike fishing. I love it because it's real slow fishing. Set them up, cast them out, and sit back and wait. Sometimes we'll sit for 12 hours with no fish. But the weed and scenery make it the best day out. Catching is pretty secondary to me. I just like getting stoned by the water.

No grows at the mo, my circumstances prevent it. That's why I ended up being mod here. I like to keep my interest even if it is just watching others grow and helping out the newbies. I used to grow a lot back in the day and I miss it now.

Comment

I love it too, sitt'in there puff'in away, ruffling thru my food bag, cause I always seem to get hungry, as soon as I get to the lake, for some reason, puff, puff. and It's o.k. too, if I don't catch anything that day, just gett'in out of my cabin, feels great.

Glad your here with us, and sad to hear your not able to pursue your love of growing, at this time, but I do appreciate your time, and dedication to the site, and am always grateful for your input, to help us with our drama. lol.

Thanks for being here, for us Schmokin.

Comment

HAHA very nice! it would be wonderful if we can organize a fishing/smoking our brains out expedition.

sucks about your growing schmokin. I know how it feels when circumstances just doesn't coƶperate. Hopefully things will get better for you and you can start with your passion again.

I am following your grow with keen interest bladz

Comment

Hey hey Fever!

Heck the Eldorado is Hugh and in bloom week 2. I'll have to get over there and post some photo's of her. How is the Hawaiian Snow you mentioned doing? I was going to start a Hawaiian Maui Waui, but went with the Jock Horror instead.

I'll probably start one next go round outdoors for next season, cause that strain grows tall and needs to be grown outdoors, like starting in the end of April here. That way she (Feminized) can grow unrestricted thru to bloom without the weather being a factor, and will finish outdoors, before the bad weather gets here the end of October. Can't hardly wait to start that strain. I want to get that tasty Hawaiian flavor that Nirvana breed into it.

Yes, I agree. You, Schmokin and I would have the time of our lifes, if we all could get together and go fish'in. We would probably be so stoned that all we would be able to do would be to laugh, and cough all day. ha ha. Man~o~man, that would be a blast.

Comment

Did someone say fishing? *PerK!!* Salmon and Sturgeon fishing for me And yes nothing like kicking back and watching your rod tip as you puff away on a big ol joint and having some beer to kill the dry mouth. Coho Salmon season is just around the corner for me in my part of Western Canada.

Comment

Heck yah

Let's all meet at Katzie's and fish for some of those big ole salmon. Then we could have a big cook~out and puff~out afterwards. I can dream, but that would be so much fun. All of us tipp'in a few, fish'in and puff'in, laugh'in and cough'in till we passed~out.

Comment

Here's a pic of a sturgeon i caught last summer. Biggest I've caught was 6 feet.
                  sturg.jpg
                  And the view i have.
                  view.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Blazd4Daz View Post
                    Heck yah

Let's all meet at Katzie's and fish for some of those big ole salmon. Then we could have a big cook~out and puff~out afterwards. I can dream, but that would be so much fun. All of us tipp'in a few, fish'in and puff'in, laugh'in and cough'in till we passed~out.

Yes! I was way high when I posted this.

Comment

Now that's a big fish Katzie. Much bigger than any I have caught. Mine are 2-4 pound German Brown, or Rainbow trout. You are very lucky to live where you are. What a beautiful view and place on earth.

Shot of lightning strikes we had here last week

This is where I fish.

Far off shot of part of lake.

My Lake.jpg

Day at lake

Day at Lake.jpg
                      Last edited by Blaze4daze; 09-01-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Very nice shots of the lightning and the lake there Blazd4Daz, nothing wrong with catching trout. We have dolly varden come up the fraser river here. Caught one last year that was 4lbs.

Comment

haha The best ideas come when we fly high bladz and I have to say i LOVEEE that idea hahah.
                          that is a very nice fish katzie! I heard that sturgeons are illegal to fish in some countries due to over fish for caviar. never the less I would love to feel the rath of that fish someday so we just might organize it one day seems like we got ourselves a puff and pull team right here!! hahah

amazing sceneries guys! I always love to see beautiful places like those. For me its all about that moment that takes your breath away.

I have the hawaiien snow but they are still in seed mode. I want that grow to go as perfect as can be! the hawaiien snow is going to be one of the base of the strain that I want to create. So it needs to be done perfect for me to judge it on all its features.
                          I have never heard of Hawaiian Maui Waui, soo you do have my curiosity

this is my scenery.. not a lake but about 4 miles from my house.. absolutely beautifull
                          IMG_0369.jpg

Comment

About 15 yrs ago they banned the retention of Sturgeon on the Fraser River cause a bunch of big ones were washing up on the beach dead, and the fisheries got scared saying they were endangered. Which i think is bullshit cause you're allowed to fish for them, just not keep them. Ive been fishing for years and ive caught sturgeon that were 5 inches long the smallest up to 6 feet. They are thriving in the waters i say.

Comment

Beautiful shot of your area, Fever.

What a wonderful place to live.

Comment

Haha! I want to be in the puff and pull team!
                                This is a picture of my favourite place to fish. Mostly Pike and perch. A few brown trout and some small bait fish. The fishing is tough but it is worth it for the view. I never took this pic myself but chose it because it is taken from exactly where we sit. I sit and stare at this for hours on end and it is constantly changing. I love it.
                                achray.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X