New with growing indoors, question about LED lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New with growing indoors, question about LED lights

Will regular LED light bulbs ( daylight 5,000K) work for the veg cycle? I was thinking of using 10 because they are 100 w but only use 15 watts power?

I'm assuming that the led's used in the bulbs are at best, about 50% efficient at converting power into usable light for the plant. I'd think that 150W should cover 3-4 sq/ft and that Kelvin temp should be fine for veg.

Comment

Agreed. The 100W figure is the incandescent equivalent. These should be fine to veg a couple of plants. You might want to beef it up a bit for flowering though.

Comment

Looking for an LED grow light and still figuring out which one is for you ?

I was also confused about the same and i have found one website where they provide a complete review of the best-LED lights available in the market and they also provide the hanging distance and what not i think you guys should check it out this one https://budsoflife.org/ It helped me to choose the led light for indoor growing!
        Our experts have selected the best LED Grow Light for growing cannabis out of numerous models. You must read this review before buying any Led Grow Lights.

Comment

Working...
        X