Arjan's haze no.2,blue kush auto and 2 GSC's clones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arjan's haze no.2,blue kush auto and 2 GSC's clones

Hey guy's, I have just started a new grow this January. My grow will feature 2 clones of my Girl Scout Cookies from last grow. Also I have2 Arjan's haze#2 from seed by Greenhouse seeds. Last but not least, I have a blue kush auto that someone gave me, but don't know what seed house it came from? All 5plants are growing in happy frog potting soil and worm castings. I also added a couple qts. Of coarse perlite to the mix. Will be using fox farm nutes for the rest of grow. I am sure you have noticed that one haze plant looks good and the other one has twisted leaves, and different shades of color on the leaves. It came out of the seed like this. Now here is the mystery, both plants were grown in same soil. Both have the same ph 6.7? The only thing I could think was and old seed? Anyway, here are a few picks of the girl

Age of a seed i dont think will determine the look of the plant. I am thinking more along the lines as a mutation. Thats my Canadian 2 cents worth, oh wait we got rid of the penny and its no longer circulated lol

Comment

Best of Luck, Mega. 'Will the mutated sprout, please go to the back of the growroom', just kidding Mega. Wow! never seen a seed, sprout like that before, Whoooa. "Franken~sprout". I mean jeeezz!! Sorta scary look'in, like it's going to attack the others, lol. Watch, Seriously It could end up being the stinkyiest and frostiest of the bunch, hopefully. Sorry Mega, I'm way stoned right about now, yickers!

Super glad your doing another grow diary for us. Are these being grown under the Spectrum King LED's?

Last edited by Blaze4daze; 01-19-2015, 12:04 AM. Reason: Duh! I see the LED's now. Must have been that last hit, Bro. Puff, puff, passssss. cough, cough, gag, spit. Ok I'm better now, dang.

Comment

Hey guy's,yes I am using the spectrum Kings l.e.d.s again! Like I said I planted them both at the same time and same soil. They both give me a ph of 6.7? The 4th set of leaves look a little better then the rest did! Both are in half happy frog and half worm castings.i think they will do well in this mixture. It's funny you should mention it being stinky because the normal one has a pungent smell while the freak has no scent at all! Anyway, I will post it as I see it. Mega

Comment

Was super~duber toasted last night when I posted, . Love to see your grows, Mega. Also like seeing 2 of those Spectrum Kings mounted side by side, Saturnalia grows and does well with two of them also. I probably would have bought my second one, if I already didn't have my other 1200 wt. Top Shelf Series LED.

See the screen there too, so I guess your going to Scrog train them, nice. I really liked my GSC and still have a quarter of a jar left of it, really good smoke, might grow another next grow also. They all look healthy, even the one, It's just got that wrinkled look, so your soil mixture has got to be treating you right.

Don't care what anyone says, I too can smell my plants when their youngsters as~well. Might not smell alot but can still faintly smell them, never~the~less. You take some nice photos, so will be 4 sure, tuning~in to see your grow show. Good Luck Bro.

Comment

I love watching your grow mega as Blaze said the pictures are always amazing and the plants always look a picture of health. Will be watching this one all the way through.

Comment

Thank you guy's, I appreciate it! Mega

Comment

Great stuff. Looking forward to seeing the Arjan's Haze #2. I grew the original Arjan's Haze a few years back and really loved the results.
                How you going to work it with the auto under the same lights? Veg them all until it has finished and then flip?

Comment

Hey Schmokin, hope all is well. It was to my understanding that autos bloom no matter what the light cycle? Now if that is true it will not matter when I switch to flowering on the others? Now I don't know much about autos, if someone knows more about this I would love to hear from you!! Mega nute
                  Last edited by Mega nute; 01-23-2015, 10:48 PM. Reason: Used real name by accident

Comment

Hi Mega i think your twisted,distorted growth is def different to mine as yours is from seed. It could be a mutation and just might grow out of it. I do not know the strains but they do look a little light battered maybe lowering away from the LED might help. The auto will flower no matter what light you give it, the amount of light will affect yield though.
                    Last edited by kbag; 01-24-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Hey Kbag, thanks for the info. You said that the yield would be affected but did not say if it was to the good or bad. Thanks, Mega

Comment

Good afternoon, hope all are well this Sunday the 25th of January. I have a few pictures to show you of my latest grow which consist of 2Arjan's haze no.2 and a auto called blue kush. Tall ones in the back are my clones of Girl Scout cookies. Getting ready to start tying off the GSC to the grid. As you can see the weird haze no. 2 plant is still messed up. I will be putting it in and air pot tomorrow. The other is looking good and has been transplanted today to air pot. Talk to you soon, Mega Guess I should label these photos, the first is the nice Arjan's haze the second is the blue kush auto. Third are my GSC clones. 4th comes the scary Arjan's haze no.2 and last is another pick of my GSC. I might add that I just got finished watering. Enjoy! Mega

Comment

Hi Mega other than the mutant ninja haze the plants look a picture of health. Going to 12/12 with a auto will lesson the yield as they are best suited to 18 or 20 of light. I have seen many diaries with auto's grown this way and they produce well, so i am not saying its going to bad just less than if you could of gave 18/6 all the way through.
                          I did research the blue kush auto strain i found 2 one by meekaseeds the other by autofem both had a germ to harvest time of 65-70 days. If you are planning on a 4 week veg the auto should have shown sex by then and will be starting to show some rapid growth.

Comment

Thanks K-bag, it is now the first of Feb. and they are growing like weeds! Ha ha! The blue kush has indeed started to bloom. The screwed up haze no.2 is keeping up with the healthy one and is starting to finally put out some normal leaves. Thank you for explaining about the auto blue kush. I will be going on 12/12 very soon so I will set up my t-5's in another room and move blue kush there for another 5or6 hrs. I will have to give that some thought as I really don't want to be tied down for 2months going back and forth. I have a few picks of the garden to share with you all. My Girl Scout cookies are about ready to go to flower I have been waiting for the others to reach the wire. I have the normal haze and the auto just about there. Later, mega

Comment

Are they all in the same pots mega? They do look a picture of health real nice green, The Auto only gets to about 80cm tall (approx 30") she does look like she might get swamped in there but i am sure you will sort that out. Taking in and out the groom looks like it will be awkward especially with the net in there. Maybe better just to leave her in there and hope for the best. Your call though and the best of luck on what you decide to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X