No announcement yet.

Arjan's haze no.2,blue kush auto and 2 GSC's clones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Kbag, thanks for your input. They all are in smart pots. I may move the kush just to give the haze more room.i had the hazes and the blue up on plastic buckets to ketch up with the Girl Scout clones. I forgot how long it takes seed plants to get going. I took the buckets out and they have stretched alittle and are coming threw the wire grid. On the screwed up haze it would appear that the plant is growing well, but the trunk of the plant is not growing and I noticed when the fan hit the plant it was kind of flopping around a bit so I will need to stake the plant. Busy tying up Girl Scout cookies and will be going into flower this week. Talk at you later, mega

Comment

Hey guy's hope everyone is having a good evening. It is Feb.11, 2015 and I have a few picks for you of my plants. I have some Girl Scout Cookies, 2 Arjan's haze no2 and 1 blue kush auto. That auto has spread out well, and it has a nice aroma as well. Later, mega Nute

Comment

Here are picks, they did not come threw with the message!

Comment

Looking mighty fine there Mega nute.

Comment

Thanks pal, it keeps me busy! Just picked a pack of Marion Kush regular from TGA Subcools. It looks like a good one! Mega

Comment

Hi, it is Friday the 20th of February. Just a few picks of my girls, I hope you enjoy! Mega ps: the blue auto is going into it's third week in flower the rest of them in there second week. Weird to have them be different times. I forgot pictures! Lol
              Last edited by Mega nute; 02-21-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Pictures

Comment

• Lollipop
                  Lollipop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Mega im sorry i have missed this one but hopefuly there will be plenty more ?

Wow, talk about a blast from the past! Where you been Lollipop? Glad to see that you are back. Mega Nute

Comment

Hello folks, today is March3, 2015 and I have some picks for you of Arjans haze#2, Girl Scout Cookies ( Cali - connection ) and a blue kush auto that should be ready in about 2 weeks! You can see Girl Scout cookies behind haze in pic no#2.

Comment

Hey I also want to thank The Vault seed house for the great t-shirt and free beans from Kannabia seeds,my man jack at the Vault is awesome! Thanks again, Mega Nute

Comment

Howdy y'all, it is Wednesday, the 11th of March. I have some new photos for this week.

Comment

Just a couple more picks to add to last post. Later, Mega Nute

Comment

I am alway's trying to get the most out of my grows Claythrow, yes it originally had been tied down and I was pushing the nutes and as you see it shot up higher on me. It's a little extra tying up, but no problem. I like a big grow so I don't throw them into flower until they are 24" to 30" tall. This causes them to finish around 40 to 48 inches. Most people put them into flower by 12 to 18 inches so they are A. Manageable and B. They are not out growing the size pot. Even though I use larger pots my plants still get very close to becoming root bound. I'm sure some find my grows out of control, but I could care less what they think! I alway's finish with some great smoke at the end. Good luck with your grow and ask questions if you need to. Later mega nute

Comment

Hey gang, it is March 21 and the weather has turned warm and plants are starting to come up! March came in like a lion so it seems it will go out a lamb. We can get a frost or freeze up until the 1st of May, but the norm here is the second week of April. I am wanting to plant now, but I know better. I do have some cuttings from plants that are in bloom and they have graduated to 1 gallon pots already. So my hands are full. My blue kush is about to be harvested. I am waiting alittle longer as I only see a few brown tri's.hope you enjoy picks, mega nute

Comment

Nice looking good there Mega nute!!

Comment

Working...
                              X