Amnesia Haze & Little Dipper in soil with 600w lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesia Haze & Little Dipper in soil with 600w lights

Hello guys! More two new babies! Already has a question! i think on the first monthe of them i'll let them on the light day period on my greenhouse and put them on the sun during the day. They will has lights ( natural or not) between 14 and 20 hours a day. should be a problem this difference of hours during the first month, my green house is set for the flower peiod so isnt enought light for them now...

the question is about the difference of the hours light period . Can stress them and be a herm?

Comment

I dont think that is enough stress for them to turn hermie.

Comment

Not 100% sure but I think this is OK. Make sure that they get no less than 12.

Comment

Thks guys!

With sure they will has more than 12 hours of light.... I hope that dont will has problem!

I calculate the time wrong and dont has space for so many plants...

Comment

didnt start to put nutrients yet. For me they look that is growing good!!

Comment

Yes my friend they are looking very good and healthy.. If they're growing nicely, as they are, then hold off on the nutes. When they are this small they don't require much, as there's plenty of goodness in the soil. But once you start to notice that they're starting to grow a little faster, then that's the sign that they've finished the seedlings stage and now going into the veg stage.. Time to start feeding. ALWAY'S remember though. LESS IS MORE.

Comment

26(L.D)/32(A.H) days since come out from the soil, didnt put any nutrient yet, I will start next monday with it.

More four pictures:
                http://imgur.com/a/1vYCZ#FWwsI9b

I can not change the sitle of the topic, i forgot to wrote that the LittleDipper is an auto seed. You guys already can see the buds starting to born.

Comment

Comment

The little dipper is with 42 days!! And has a lot of bugs, guys. I already try to post so many times and is problem to reply and uploads... pls try to fix when possible!! Tks!

Comment

Amnesiz haze on right with 48 days and auto littledipper on left with 42 days. Biggest crop that i already plant. Amnesia is beautifull!

Comment

• GnOMouS
                        GnOMouS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I made a mistake. Amnesia on left and littledipper on right!!

Hello guys, i need help! Well, i discover a huge problem on the room that i has my grow: It get overfloded(20 cm of water). So, already happened this two times and because my amnesia haze is too big, i couldnt put her out from the water. So, looking these two pictures that i upload, anyone of you guys has an idea of what is happening? I never cut the fan leaves on her. After the 1 time that overfloded here, i let her dry itself really good. This start to happen 5 or 6 days ago. Maybe overwatering!? Thanks for the help!

Comment

hmm not looking to good there Gnomous , the leave by the pic looks like phosphorus deficiency. Looking at the plant i am wondering if its nute lock out.
                        The picture of the plant is not great so hard to tell.

Comment

Definitely she isnt good. The leaves are like dry... but with a good green. I read a lot... and what i think that can be is 2 things: overwatering or excess of N. Well, tomorrow, raining or not, ill put her outside and took better pictures. Thanks, kbag!

Comment

Here new pictures. Hope that you guys can see it better!

http://imgur.com/a/rU3Wu

Comment

• GnOMouS
                              GnOMouS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You guys can see the floor is wet between the pieces of rock. Thats from where all the water came, huge problem!!!
                          Working...
                          X