No announcement yet.

Amnesia Haze & Little Dipper in soil with 600w lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a grower of my experience i think id better sit this one out and let more a experienced grower give you a verdict on this one gnomous.

Comment

Well... im doing a lot of researches. I found this: growweedeasy.com/sites/growweedeasy.com/files/marijuana-droopy-leaves-nitrogen-toxic.jpg

Its the second "clue" that said for me that is a excess of "N".

I´ll flush her really good now. Im afraid to waist more and be too late too heal her good without more stress.

Thanks. Kbag...

Comment

Gnomous that exactly what i would do give them a good flush with phd water @6.5. allow the plant to dry out a bit 3-5 days, then start feeding the plants with flowering nutes as they have more p&k and less N and watch it carefully. Hopefully your get her back to a picture of health wish u good luck with it.

Comment

The amnesia still is not good...

A video of the Little Dipper and my 2 new babies:

http://youtu.be/Lqf3hDS0g1s

Comment

Hey dude that's one poor plant, it can be a lot of problems, what i would do in your case is:

Measuring my PH and value in the medium, why? Because, your plant had wet feet, and there changed stuff in your soil, you need and want to know what is happening over there.

1. Buy some demineralized water. It is important that's this is not cranewater because that contains minarals and stuff that you don't want to have in your testing cup because then you don't have a accurat measuring.

2. Take a few scoops of earth with a teaspoon of different places in your pot, be careful with your baby

3. Put the scoops of earth in ameasuring cup, and put the same amount of water in it.

4. Let this mix stand for 24 hours and stir it a few times a day.

5. Let your mix flow through a coffeefilter, in a clean cup and continue until your mix is as clear as water.

6. Okay, now you can measure your PH value of your medium, optionally you can measure your EC value.

Hope you will try this and post the result of your test,

Good luck!

Comment

Hey guys, sad news. I think because of the problems with the water on my grow room, the amnesia turn into hermie. I saw some seeds starting to born with the flowers... So i killed her/him. I still will be posting the auto little dipper, this tiny fruit flavor girl! Cheers!

Comment

Well i hope your drying out the bud gnomous. A friend of mine has hermied a few times in his room he still dry's it, and it does not smoke to bad tbh find the odd seed in it but whats that matter. Actually if you did not find the odd seed as a smoker i sure would not know it was from a hermie plant.

Comment

Oh bro, too late. %$@#%@!!!!!!!!! Well, next time i do different!

Comment

• GnOMouS
                    GnOMouS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Was on 2nd week of flower... anything that could be smoked. If i didnt had any i'll try to dry it for sure.... but is not the case...
                Working...
                X