Durban Poison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottish-grower View Post
    how many hours a day light are they getting? To flower them and produce buds you need to give them 12 hours light and 12 hours complete darkness. I have a grow tent with lights on a timer but if you are giving them natural sunlight then put them in a really dark cupboard or something. They should start sprouting little white hairs which will eventually turn into buds :d

i hope this helped.
    thanks ill try

Comment

hello B4D

just want to give you updates. remember that first twins? Click image for larger version

Name:	dead.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	882.7 KB
ID:	9792 dead now.
      i puted them in a dark room for two days and they died and theyre not the first ones. almost all my old plants are dead,

only these two has survivrd check them Click image for larger version

Name:	bud.jpg
Size:	894.0 KB
ID:	9793 Click image for larger version

Name:	budd.jpg
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	9794

Comment

Originally posted by MR MARIJUANA View Post
        hello B4D

just want to give you updates. remember that first twins? [ATTACH=CONFIG]2406[/ATTACH] dead now.
        i puted them in a dark room for two days and they died and theyre not the first ones. almost all my old plants are dead,

only these two has survivrd check them [ATTACH=CONFIG]2407[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2408[/ATTACH]
        KK

Well that sucks. I know you did the best you could with them, not having a decent grow medium to begin with, didn't help you out, too much. However these other two, do look much better these days.

Looks like your doing the right things with your newer plants, from the looks of your photo's. Hang in there, you'll get it down and get better at growing as you go. It's all about, trial and error for every grower, regardless.

Good Luck with these new plant and try to learn from your mistakes. 2 days in the dark, generally will not kill~off cannabis plants, alone. Something else must have occurred, to have had that happen to them. Could be a number of issues, but at least your newer plants are looking pretty good. Good luck with them.

Comment

HELLO B4D. how are you? u see these two plants of mine, they are geting dry and looks like they are dyng. why is this happening?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 04-27-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

are they ready to harves? i dont think so, plz give me some advice, what is the next step for this situation?
            Attached Files

Comment

i also want to show you how windy it is here nowadays, plz tell me if this wind is ok or its too much for my plants? DAMN IT its not uploading the video, giving me error everytime, i wanted to show you how hard wind is blowing here
              Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 04-28-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Looking at your plants Mr marijuana iwould say chop them/it down. They look done or as Damn near to, and besides, any attempt to revive them look a little past it. I can also see evidence of the dreaded spidermites on the leaves surrounding the buds,, another good reason to chop now. So get them shears out and chop em down. Good luck. Hope your next grow is better, as I'm sure it will be. It's all a learning process my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreengrower View Post
                  Looking at your plants Mr marijuana iwould say chop them/it down. They look done or as Damn near to, and besides, any attempt to revive them look a little past it. I can also see evidence of the dreaded spidermites on the leaves surrounding the buds,, another good reason to chop now. So get them shears out and chop em down. Good luck. Hope your next grow is better, as I'm sure it will be. It's all a learning process my friend.
                  thanks for ur help greengrower ill chop them today then waht is the next step? for how many days i have to leave them to dry? wher is the best place to leave them dry? and how?

Comment

Ouch!, still too young for (10-13-10), let the plant grow till 2 weeks then give it a very small amount of your (3-7-5), like 1 tspn to 1 gallon of water in the soil, not sprayed on the plant, KK, if it lives. No need to overdue the nutrients this early in growth. Again, never spray nutrients directly on the plant, just dilute nutrients in water, then pour into soil. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze4daze View Post
                      Ouch!, still too young for (10-13-10), let the plant grow till 2 weeks then give it a very small amount of your (3-7-5), like 1 tspn to 1 gallon of water in the soil, not sprayed on the plant, KK, if it lives. No need to overdue the nutrients this early in growth. Again, never spray nutrients directly on the plant, just dilute nutrients in water, then pour into soil. Good Luck.
                      hi b4d. am not spryng anything at all, i am not giving them any food, they grow up with water only, now tell me if they are ready to harvest? greengrower told me to chop them out, waht do u think? i tried to find out from other friends and they also told me the same thing to trim them

Comment

Like I said I'd chop the plant down now as it looks done. Then remove all the leaves, leaving only the buds and the small sugar coated leaves surrounding the buds. Then hang upside down on a line of string or something, and depending on the temperature they should be dry in about 3-4 days. Then sit back and roll a fat one and savour the delights of your grow.. Nothing tastes better your first joint of your own grown weed.. Enjoy..

Comment

KK

I must have misunderstood your question and with the way these diary's are reversed now
                          , I understood you to have seedlings growing. Without photo's I have a hard time following what your trying to ask.

If you still need info after GreenGrower has given you advise, try asking for info with photo's, When I can see the situation, I can answer better.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thegreengrower View Post
                            Like I said I'd chop the plant down now as it looks done. Then remove all the leaves, leaving only the buds and the small sugar coated leaves surrounding the buds. Then hang upside down on a line of string or something, and depending on the temperature they should be dry in about 3-4 days. Then sit back and roll a fat one and savour the delights of your grow.. Nothing tastes better your first joint of your own grown weed.. Enjoy..
                            thanks for your advice GG

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze4daze View Post
                              KK

I must have misunderstood your question and with the way these diary's are reversed now
                              , I understood you to have seedlings growing. Without photo's I have a hard time following what your trying to ask.

If you still need info after GreenGrower has given you advise, try asking for info with photo's, When I can see the situation, I can answer better.

Thanks
                              hi B4D, i did send the pictures maybe u didnt get them, as i told you before this site dsnt work well in my country,
                              i didnt chop them yet becoz i was away, was in durban but didnt bring any seeds this time,lol
                              so today am gonna chop them and hang them upside down for few days then will give you more updates.
                              thanks.........

Comment

Working...
                              X