Click image for larger version

Name:	14010180.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,016.5 KB
ID:	9618 Click image for larger version

Name:	14010182.jpg
Size:	984.1 KB
ID:	9619 check these two babies, i must transplant them too rite?
    they looks big for these pots rite?

waiting for ur reply.
    u always give me good asvice i really apriciate that. thanks

Comment

hi, did u get my last two emails and photos?

Comment

Hi MR MARAJUANA there looking stella my freind keep green thumbing them like you are and you will have yourself some fine Sensimelia before you know it, anyway be lucky and stay safe Lollipop THE DAGGA HEAD lmfao

Comment

Yes transplant them Mr Marijuana. Nice big pots with lots of good drainage. Throw in some perlite or vermiculite to help with the drainage. Keep going you are doing fine!

Comment

KK

If I were you I would either cut that off where your thump is in the photo, and stake the remaining branch up, (the one you have in your hand) with a 1/2 inch in diameter, bamboo stake and a (tie) of some sort, (plastic, or wire) and hope for the best, or just cut it off at the bottom and concentrate on the other part of the plant, from now on. I can't see if it is snapped~off, or just bent over. If it's not damaged (snapped~off) to bad, it might still recover. Get a stake for it, if you want to keep trying to grow that part, 4 sure.

I would use the 3-7-5 nutrients for now. Your going to have to (read the label) on the bottle of nutrients, to get the feeding schedule, if it's not printed on the bottle, then look for the manufacturers website on the label, go there online and look for the feeding schedule, for that nutrient and follow the schedule they recommend for their product. But only half of what they recommend. Easy.

The 10-3-10 nutrients save for when your plant starts to flower, would be my guess and again, read the label (again, only half of what is recommended), to determine when and how much to feed your big plant. It has grown quite a bit and recovered somewhat. It should be fine in the container you have it in, unless you just have to transplant it again, for your own piece~of~mind, but I see no need for you to transplant it again, it will grow ok in the container it's already in, ok?

The 10-3-10 nutrients, you must read the label, to determine when and how much to feed. We here, do not know if it is an all~purpose, concentrated solution, that needs to be diluted, or not. This is why you must (read the label), to find out how much and when to use it, ok? Follow the feeding schedule on the bottle, at half the recommended amount, easy, ok? If not there, look it up online. Again, look for the manufactures website on the bottle.

Yes, feed them, but only 2 tbs. per gallon of water of the 3-7-5, again (read the label). And only half of what is recommended, ok? Good luck.
            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 01-20-2014, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR MARIJUANA View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1984[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1985[/ATTACH] check these two babies, i must transplant them too rite?
              they looks big for these pots rite?

waiting for ur reply.
              u always give me good asvice i really apriciate that. thanks
              KK

Yes they need to be transplanted into bigger containers, with good drainage, asap. Like your other plant, ok? start out feeding with the 3-7-5 at half strength. Again, (read the label) on the bottle of nutrients to know when and how much to feed them, but only half of what they recommend. My guess is, if your using the 3-7-5 start with 2 tbs. per 1 gallon of water to feed. for now. Then increase by 1 tbs. in 2 weeks. Be super careefull they don't completly dry out between feedings/waterings, ok? Feed with nutrients, 2-3 days later, water only, then 2-3 days later, nutrients again, and so on, ok?

These two plants look good, so be careful with them, check on them daily, and try not to over, or under water/feed them. Also be real careful not to feed them too much nutrients, follow the feeding schedule on the bottle, but only half of what is recommended, for best results. Good luck.

Last edited by Blaze4daze; 01-20-2014, 03:04 PM.

Comment

hello b4d.
                i notice something diferent in one of my plant and i want to share with you
                u see this 1 plant of mine, has some leves with 7 corner like normal indica.
                but some of leves are 8 corners like these oones Click image for larger version

Name:	8 cor.jpg
Size:	844.0 KB
ID:	9717 Click image for larger version

Name:	8 corn.jpg
Size:	987.8 KB
ID:	9718

and some of them are 9 corners like these ones Click image for larger version

Name:	9 corn.jpg
Size:	944.6 KB
ID:	9719 Click image for larger version

Name:	9 corner.jpg
Size:	836.7 KB
ID:	9720

looks like great mixup of indica and sativa, what you say my friend?

Comment

this is that same MIXTURE plant, well it seems like she needs to be transplanted cause she looks big for this pot rite? Click image for larger version

Name:	pot.jpg
Size:	832.6 KB
ID:	9721 Click image for larger version

Name:	pots.jpg
Size:	935.5 KB
ID:	9722

but my friend i dont have enough guds to transplant her, i am afraid am gona destroy her
                  cant i leave her just in this pot?

and please tell me what are these white things coming out in this same plant?? Click image for larger version

Name:	w.jpg
Size:	876.2 KB
ID:	9723 Click image for larger version

Name:	wee.jpg
Size:	890.6 KB
ID:	9724

is this weed coming out? lol i hope so, so i wont have to transplant her i am really worry how will i transplant her?

Comment

hey remeber my first plant? those twins in same pot? Click image for larger version

Name:	twins.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	9725 Click image for larger version

Name:	d twins.jpg
Size:	1,011.7 KB
ID:	9726 they are still hangin there they are still fighting as u can see.
                    they are almost 8 months old now but still no weed, anu sugeston?

Comment

How many hours a day light are they getting? To flower them and produce buds you need to give them 12 hours light and 12 hours complete darkness. I have a grow tent with lights on a timer but if you are giving them natural sunlight then put them in a really dark cupboard or something. They should start sprouting little white hairs which will eventually turn into buds

i hope this helped.

Comment

hello b4d.
                        i notice something diferent in one of my plant and i want to share with you
                        u see this 1 plant of mine, has some leves with 7 corner like normal indica.
                        but some of leves are 8 corners like these oones [ATTACH=CONFIG]2288[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2289[/ATTACH]

and some of them are 9 corners like these ones.

looks like great mixup of indica and sativa, what you say my friend?

Hello KK

We have not heard from you for awhile. Thought you had been having good luck with your plants. Wow! 9 bladed leafs, that's cool. Must be some good genetics going on there, or a unique pheno~type.

Botanically cannabis leaf morphology reverses during the reproductive phase. That is the plant starts off with 1 leaf, then 3, then 5, 7 and in some varieties 9, 11 and even 13 leaf blades per leaf. Then it reverses, 7, 5, 3. That's why the plant takes up a "christmas tree" shape if un~pruned or un~trained.

What strain is it?? Is it another Durban Poison??
                        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 03-02-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

hey remeber my first plant? those twins in same pot? [ATTACH=CONFIG]2297[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2298[/ATTACH] they are still hangin there they are still fighting as u can see.
                          they are almost 8 months old now but still no weed, anu sugeston?
                          KK

They may need better bloom nutrients, or a bloom booster to get them to bloom. As Scottish-Grower suggested, you might try putting them in a completely dark area for 2 days and see if that starts them to bloom, also.

If that doesn't work, try looking for better bloom nutrients, or a bloom booster to help them start blooming.

Comment

this is that same MIXTURE plant, well it seems like she needs to be transplanted cause she looks big for this pot rite? [ATTACH=CONFIG]2293[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2294[/ATTACH]

but my friend i dont have enough guds to transplant her, i am afraid am gona destroy her
                            cant i leave her just in this?

and please tell me what are these white things coming out in this same plant?? [ATTACH=CONFIG]2295[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2296[/ATTACH]

is this weed coming out? lol i hope so, so i wont have to transplant her i am really worry how will i transplant her?

KK

The pots they are in, seem small, but will work till harvest. you can leave them in those containers, if you wish. If you do transplant, be real careful, and you should be fine, either way will work. Next time use bigger pots, because you can see how tall they can get.

Those look to me, like buds starting to form on the plant. You got buds on the way.
                            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 03-03-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

ok 3,5,7 i understood but how about that 8 bladed leafs??

frankly speaking i dont remember what strain they are,

u remeber in the begining i was just planting and planting, i had 20 + plants. but many of them just died any some of them were males so i killed them, now only left 8 pots and 1 on ground.

Comment

[QUOTE=Blazd4Daz;27649]KK

The pots they are in, seem small, but will work till harvest. you can leave them in those containers, if you wish. If you do transplant, be real careful, and you should be fine, either way will work. Next time use bigger pots, because you can see how tall they can get.

hi B4D
                                so u said either way will work, ok thn i prefare to leave them like that in that pot,
                                yes in the future i will use bigger pots,,,

YAHOO u gave me very nice news, for the first time i will smoke my grow YEEESSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X