AtmosRx Vaporizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AtmosRx Vaporizer

Just got this new vaporizer from Atmosrx...... this thing is sick!! bought it from my dispensary (shoop & ventura blvd. in LA)..... works with a THC filter....

It pretty cool cause you dont have to use butane or plug into a wall, its similiar to an electronic cigarette in concept.

I paid 149.00 for the device (which i found on their website for 99.00) but the filters was 25.00 bucks and so far i got about 50 puffs...... each "high" is about 5 puffs or so..... so i got high at least 10 times on my 25.00 bucks.

the site is atmosrx.com

very happy and will refer others to this!

New Atmos Raw portable vaporizer

Anyone seen the Atmos RX vaporizer yet?

They look pretty sick considering you could take it anywhere. Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about them or has anything to say.

Comment

They are great!

Recently a friend of mine bought one of these and it is so good. Love it!

I would also like you to take a look at the silver surfer vaporizer, that is the last one i bought for myself, still using it and it's great also.

Comment

The Atmos RAW is a very new vape to hit the market and it is incredibly discreet.

The herb is contained within the unit and vapes with the simple press of a button. This will change the way people medicate while on the move. Definitely a brilliant new portable vaporizer that is sure to please.

Comment

Video

Here is a video for the raw.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=vhgeLMI5ZpU

Comment

AtmosRaw

The AtmosRaw vaporizer is probably the most discrete and portable vaporizer available right now. It's very easy to use and heats up within seconds.

Comment

Working...
            X