Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health risks with Marijuana Vaporization?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health risks with Marijuana Vaporization?

I bought a small vaporizer pipe for my herb and am concerned as to how pure the vapor is. The issue is that i cannot control the temperature as precisely with my pipe as i would be able to if i had a volcano or vaporbrothers etc.

We are trying to create evidence to show that there is a favorable risk/benefit ratio from using high-potency marijuana in vaporizers. A properly used vaporizer should never allow this to happen; however, many smokers making the transition to vaporization will make this mistake.

Comment

The research team looked at the effectiveness of a device that heats cannabis to a temperature between 180 and 200 degrees C, just short of combustion, which occurs at 230 degrees C. Eighteen individuals were enrolled as inpatients for six days under supervision in the General Clinical Research Center at San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center.

Comment

The only known risk of MJ is smoke in your lungs. Seems like you took care of that little problem. Marijuana Vaporizer Provides Same Level Of THC, Fewer Toxins that are in marijuana smoke. Vaporizers are now considered the best and healthiest way to inhale medical marijuana.

Comment

A spray is used correctly should not allow this to happen, the problem is I can not control the temperature more accurately with my pipe, I would be able to If I Had a volcano or vaporbrothers etc.

Comment

It is very harmful to the health.A recent scientific study showed that respiratory symptoms associated with smoking marijuana, such as cough, phlegm, chest tightness was much less severe in patients who used vaporizers to deliver on their medications.

Comment

I don’t extremely understand a lot of regarding the topic of vaporizers. i do know vapir.com have sensible on their services

Comment

A recent scientific study has shown that respiratory symptoms associated with smoking marijuana were much less severe in patients using sprays to deliver medication. Vaporization reduces patient exposure to toxins that are in the marijuana smoke. It is controversial whether the lung cancer or emphysema can be attributed to marijuana use, but chronic marijuana smokers have been shown to have an increased risk of respiratory infections such as bronchitis.

Comment

Does it make any difference that the plastic bags are filled with hot air?

Comment

Does it really bring great advantages for the health?

Comment

There are quite a few healthy advantages to medicating with a vaporizer. It doesn't contain any of the carcinogens that are produced during combustion. Vaporizers are also more efficient and allow users to get more enjoyment out of their herb for a longer period of time.

Comment

vaporising is my choice also

Don't have to much knowledge about the difference of smoking week and vaporizing but from experience i can say i like the vaporizers a lot more. The facts presented by the other users prove this to be a lot better too, so this supports my feeling...

I've read somewhere that the quality of conditions under which the herb has been grown affects the quality of the vapor, so I would say what where you are buying your stuff from...

Comment

There are many known benefits of vaporizer use as opposed to smoking. Combusting organic materials releases lots of particulates that could be carcinogenic. Using a vaporizer helps to avoid this.

Comment

Vaporization

The health benefits of using a vaporizer vs a smoking device is huge. By heating the herbs at a much lower temperature, you avoid many of the dangerous side effects that are associated with smoking.

Comment

Smoke is harmful/deadly

Think of it this way. Firefighters wear respirators because smoke is harmful/deadly. Hospitals/Doctors use & recommend vaporizers to deliver certain medicines because it is safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X