Which are your Top 5 Vaporizers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are your Top 5 Vaporizers?

There are many good vaporizers you can buy so it is not an easy decision to choose the right vaporizer. Please let us know which are your top 5 vaporizers and the reasons why.

I cant say much about vaporizer because I have only recently got my hands on one. I have bought the vapogenie and I have to say.. I like this vaporizing stuff! It doesn't leave the mouth with a bad taste nor smell and it feels like a fresh clean smoke.
    The part that I love the most is that you use a whole lot less weed! saves you a ton of money!

I am looking into buying a more advanced vaporizer but for now I am good. Just lingering and keeping my eyes open

Comment

Last year i have used 2 vaporizer
      • Volcano
      • Pen Max
      I think it also better for me this https://www.cubancigarplaza.com/
      Last edited by tonmoy; 04-03-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

my top 5 are the volcano digit vaporizer, the arizer extreme q, the arizer solo, the WISPR 2 and this lesser known vaporizer called the vapirrise! especially for a group of people the rise is amazing, since you can use it with four people at the same time! i think it's the only vaporizer designed for groups. check it out below

Comment

I just bought the CRATER dry herb vaporizer, which is in fact the European version of Pax Ploom, but with a different brand name. I couldn't be happier with this purchase as it's a bit cheaper than Pax, it cost £139 and it's available in Europe, it's covered by lifetime warranty instead of 10 years warranty. The quality is amazing, it's discreet and very effective. I used it in pubs, on the train and restaurants without being noticed. I couldn't recommend anything better than this for European consumers. Their website is: www.mycrater.co.uk

Comment

This my Top 5 vaporizer lists:
            Arizer Solo Vaporizer - because it is easy and fun to use
            Pax Vaporizer - it has a sleek, stylish, and durable design and a great choice for on-the-go usage
            Da Vinci - is has a digital temperature control system that allows the user to adjust the temperature quickly and easily.
            Herbalizer - just awesome!
            Haze Vaporizer - it has a dual bowl, allowing the user to vaporize dried herbs, concentrates, and oils interchangeably.

Comment

For sitting around at home I've never found a vape that I like more than the volcano. I don't like spending much time sitting on the couch though so I needed a good alternative for vaping away from home. As far as porable vapes go I've tried the Atmos, and Snoop Dogg G Pen but quickly learned they aren't true vaporizers. I landed on the Pax which i've found to be the best true vaporizer that's also super portable.

Comment

The Arizer's definitely a go to if you like long sessions at home but if you don't i suggest you go for vape pens, they're portable and handy. by the way, does anyone here believe that drinking coffee improves your high? any thoughts on this?
                What happens when you accompany this stimulant with a depressant? Will caffeine anchor you down as you sail your way to Neverland? Or is it the pixie dust that will help you fly, as you go with your happy thoughts? Find out if drinking Coffee Improves Your High.

Comment

Mighty by Storz & Bickel - I've had the pax 2, fire fly 2, and also own a volcano. The mighty is imo the best overall for portability and comes just behind the volcano in terms of taste. I own two of them (one for backup, its still new in the box) and gave my brother a Crafty (smaller model) for his birthday a couple years ago. We wouldn't be without them.

CCELL Cart & CCELL Palm Battery - I make my own eliquid with rosin that I press in my Dulytek. It's hard to beat for its small form factor and very strong potency. 2 hits is all it takes every couple hours. Its also very stealthy and looks like a regular e-cig but smaller. The CCELL carts are great at absorbing thick eliquid.

These are the only 2-3 devices I use. In this order:

Mighty
                  CCELL
                  Volcano - Only used when I have company over as I have several bags that can be filled and passed around

Comment

Working...
                  X