Newbie Would like to identify plants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Would like to identify plants

image3.jpeg image2.jpeg image1.jpegimage4.jpeg Good afternoon all. New grower here. I have two plants I would like to identify loosely I realize its tough to nail these strains down, with all the different hybrids. The taller sparser one is 6 and a half feet tall, with the darker wider leaves. The shorter bushier one is about 4 feet 9 inches with the lighter thinner leaves. They were both clones planted about 6 inches high planted outside May 20. When should they start budding? Im in southern Ontario. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

They are marijuana. Seriously there is no possible way to identify the plant strain. You either know it or you don't. If anyone says otherwise they are pulling your leg. Kudos on the nice looking plants though.

Comment

The taller one looks heavily sativa dominant. My guess is that it will take quite a bit longer to finish than the shorter one. However, as you know yourself from the way you frame the question, there's no way of telling this. Hybridisation means that the visible characteristics don't always tally up with the actual genetics.

Comment

Good luck Timmy but the only way to identify will be to get it tested and even then the may only be able to tell you it is X Sativa X Indica etc.

Comment

Impossible to tell. They look right nice though!!

Comment

Working...
          X