Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruity Juice Weed

Hey People
    So after writing about the auto strain last week I thought I would write you about one of my all time favourite strains.
    I love the old school sativas, but I like a lot of the work that has been done hybridizing them.
    Fruity Juice from Sensi is such a beautiful plant to grow and such a lovely buzz. You gotta love her.
    Where I live I have to grow her indoors, which is a shame as I have lived in warmer places where she grows OK outdoors and let me tell you this baby really loves to stretch up to the sun. I have seen her pass ten feet tall and be literally dripping with fat colas.
    She does well indoors also. You have to flower her straight away to keep the size down. Or you can let her scrog out but make sure you have enough screen as she stretches a lot.
    The flavour is what you expect from the name, although I have to say this is another area where growing outdoors makes a difference - flavours were mush more pronounced with the outdoor plants.
    Most of why I love this strain though is because of how she smokes. I like my sativa buzz and I also like a good old fashioned stone. But I like the hybrid the best. Fruity Juice is a great blend of stones and I reckon she's worth a try for those that like to experiment.
    Last edited by Buddy; 02-03-2014, 11:00 AM.

Hi there Buddy i was just wondering what the flowering time was on this 1 and do you know what % mix of Sativa Indica? As i myself love the old School smoke of yesteryear lol being an oldy as my kids tell me. I have just finished Northern Lights #5 and Cinderella 99 By Brothers Grim Original genectics none of your cheap dutch poluted shite going around at the mo, I also have in my possesion a Amnesia Haze Clone only cut called the Core cut and its banging too say the least lmao. I hope you find what your looking for or should i say what we are all looking for, be lucky and be interested too hear what you know about this one, be lucky and stay safe Lollipop

Comment

Working...
    X