Mycorrhizal fungi inoculant w/ Trichoderma & Bacteria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mycorrhizal fungi inoculant w/ Trichoderma & Bacteria

Hi i was wondering if any of the growers on here have used such products and how beneficial they are and your of course your opinions.
    A little about the product i am looking at:
    Containing 8 species of Endomycorrhizal fungi & 7 species of Ectomycorrhizal fungi along with 5 species of Trichoderma & 13 species of beneficial Bacteria.
    also contains natural bio-stimulants such as humic acid and derivatives of a natural marine algae (Ascophyllum nodosum). These include amino-acids, plant hormones - cytokinins, auxins and giberellins - also vitamins and trace elements.

i have never used this type of product before but i am assuming when transplanting you treat the roots with the powder.

Hey Kbag, I won't transfer plants without it! These things you mention are very important to a healthy root system! I use plant success, it is full of Mycorrhizae and important bacteria to colonize around roots. Once clones are rooted, I use this when I transplant to next size pot. Good stuff, I promise! Mega

Comment

Cheers Mega thanks for the reply i will take a look at the product you use to.

Comment

Yes it is a black powder and I choose to put it in water and use it as a drench at planting time or anytime. Good luck! Mega

Comment

Working...
        X