seeds on my buds !!!! help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeds on my buds !!!! help

I planted all female seeds not a male in the bunch how did I get seeds on my buds!!! Help pls!!!! white widow x big and lemon haze kush

Hi Bib. Answered this elsewhere but realize now that you know they are definitely seeds. If they are forming seeds there is nothing you can do to undo it. They have been pollinated somehow. Either by a hermie flower you just haven't seen. Or pollen in the air from a nearby grow. It does happen.
    How long to go? I would just grow them out and have seedy weed. If you are sure there's no hermie flowers then save the seed for your next grow.

Comment

How will I know If there is a Hermie?I also successfully cloned 16 plants should I be worried about them

Comment

Hi Bib b. I recently had a hermie problem. Tale a good look all over the plant for banana shaped flowers. Look up hermie bananas on google images and see if that's what you have.

Comment

If it is a hermie then the clones may have a predisposition to hermie too. Depends if it is a genetic hermie or stress hermie. However, if it has just been pollinated the your clones should be fine. Do you live in an area where there are lots of home grow ops going on?

Comment

Working...
          X