plants will be 6 weeks tomorrow... need help sexing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plants will be 6 weeks tomorrow... need help sexing

Have I done something wrong? They get max sunlight daily and soil stays moist. I dont see any preflowers... what am I looking for? Should I cut the lowers branches off??

pictures

Here are the pictures. I grow outdoors only
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tani i have had plants take upto 10 weeks too show sex, this usely happens if Sativa dommanent plant and the higher % Sativa the longer but just keep going, try drouting it out and letting her gag for water before watering also try putting into bigger pot of soil. The pre flower will show itself by producing white hairs on nodes, or if mail bollocks. I hope this helps and keep trying dont give up the otherthing is weeds thrive on neglect so try throwing down bottom of garden and just water when it needs water apart from that leave it alone, i know how hard that can be but if you do you will also notice how much they do grow as when you are seeing them everyday you dont notice but when you have nt seen them for a couple of days you look forward too seeing the things its mad. Anyway i hope some of this helps as you will be so pleased the day you sit and smoked your home grown medicine, there aint nothing like it believe me, Lollipop

Comment

@tani. By the look of your plants ( you say 6 weeks old, from germination) they still look too small yet to show any pre-flowers. You should see pre flowers start to form from the 4th node and upwards. When they're around 8-10 in tall. And also not all strains show pre-flowers, though most of them do. Just be patient and wait a while longer for your plant to grow a few more inches, and when you're at say the 6th-7th internode you should see them. Its all about patience!!
        And no don't cut off the lower branches. Your plant needs them leaves to photosynthesize. At such a young age you would only do more damage than good. Patience my friend Patience. Hope this helps.
        Last edited by thegreengrower; 03-12-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X