Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermie?

High all!

It's been over 4 weeks since I switched to 12-12 and one plant has finally reacted. However, not in a way that makes me excited but more worried. For starters, It took about 2 weeks before the white hairs became clearly visible to the eye. Soon after the hairs, small buds started developing. Just this morning, I noticed some sac like bulbs growing go on different parts of the plant. Attached are some pics but they are not very clear. I don't have a good camera to take an extreme close up shot.

Could you take a look at some of these pics and let me know what you think? Again sorry for the poor quality.

Thanks and take care!

HighFlyer007
    Attached Files

Highflyer007 you have stumped me, it deffanately looks female tome and im thinking calaxs on your plant not balls, could you take some close up clearer shots of the balls and mabe they are just calaxs, i will keep my fingers crossed for you. Lollipop

Comment

Hi Lollipop,

Thanks for the reply and for keeping your fingers crossed for me

photo.JPG

This is the best I can do, I used a magnifying glass with my camera and took a close up of two clippings with the growth.

I hope you're right that they are not balls.

Comment

From what i can tell Highflyer it does look like a hermie, google sativa hermie and judge your picture with the ones from google search.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts Katzie and Viper. I googled sativa hermie on google and sure enough found similar pictures. Sadness. The other two remaining plants still have not shown any indication of their sexes. What should I do? This is my first grow and would really like to come out with a yield even if it's just a little bit. Sigh~ whoah is me hahaha

Comment

You can't do anything but wait till it shows its sex.

Comment

Working...
            X