Harvesting and Curing your bud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvesting and Curing your bud

I often see folk asking about harvesting and drying quick and easy! Well i dont realy think thats a question that should even being asked as if you have taken all that time too grow yourself some meds why the fuck would you want too rush the most important task ? I myself usely put my plant into Darkness for 48 hours before chopping them hanging the whole plant upside down for first 24 then after 48 i deleaf and stem the plant and hang buds too dry for 7 more days them into Jars for a mounth but burped on a regular basis too make sure they get no mold, sometimes a mounth is not enough but patients pays dividends. Give it a go and tell me that this isnt the way todo it, Anyways keep dabbing Lollipop

Hi there i would say glass is probaly the best for curing and yes you have too keep it in cool dark place as light is not good for curing weed, i get my jars from catering store as found they are the same for half the price, and about plastic bags i would be abit careful as i have found that the green i have cured in plastic bag shows signs of mold and it felt like i was having too burp it every couple of hours, but if you put your weed into brown paper bags and then into sealy plastic bags that works much better but still be sure too take care. The Pineapple your freind is doing sounds very fimilar tome! lol As i myself have a Pineapple Skunk from Humbolt and taste to die for and potent its got the kick of a horse but yield not so good ! but not as bad as your freind im doing mine under 1000w Digi HPS with 7 other plants in 18 ltr pots in soil andd im looking at 3-4 Dry bud on Pineapple but can do 4-5 on most without too much effort, anyways i hope some of this imfo helps someone Be lucky and stay safe Lollipop

Comment

• New Haven High
      New Haven High commented
      Editing a comment
      It is close to harvest time for a few of my girls, I have a shed that is dark and gets very warm during the day, Do you think hanging them in there for a few days would be a good idea? I need all the suggestions I can get.

We all seem to have our own way to cure our bud! I take plant apart and hang bunches of bud branches together for slower drying, and hang in a dark closet with a small fan on low to keep air moving. After 3-4 days the buds are starting to get dry, but branch and stem are not. I take buds off branches and put them on a drying rack for one day. After the 24 hrs. I take buds and put in glass mason jars and seal it up for three day's, then remove lids for several hrs.i continue to open jars for the next 2months until buds are retaining about 5-10 percent of there original moisture, I then close them up tight and store in the bottom of my closet. Happy growing Mega

Comment

Working...
    X