"Turning Pot Into Medicine" article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Turning Pot Into Medicine" article

The East Bay Express, an Oakland, California, weekly newspaper has a major article in their June 20-26, 2012, issue called "Turning Pot Into Medicine," with their summary being "Marijuana strains that provide medicinal relief without getting you stoned are rising in popularity, thanks to the groundbreaking work of cannabis testing laws." The URL for the article is http://www.eastbayexpress.com/ebx/tu...nt?oid=3245064

[Medicinal relief without getting you stoned? What fun is that?].

Top posting Steve.
    It would take all the fun out of it for me. But I'm an out and out recreational user.
    A bit of me dislikes the way that everyting is measured and tested, just like it is becoming another commodity. But really that is the ideal.... that weed is nothing special, or secret, or naughty - just an everyday plant that different people choose to different stuff with. I'm immensely pleased that people find medical relief through it. And that does help legitimise my own drug use. They can make rope and paper and fuel and plastics and medicines. But see me - mostly I just wanna get high.

VaporBlunt2

Comment

That's one of the beauties of the plant

Originally posted by GreanyMeany View Post
      Top posting Steve.
      It would take all the fun out of it for me. But I'm an out and out recreational user.
      A bit of me dislikes the way that everyting is measured and tested, just like it is becoming another commodity. But really that is the ideal.... that weed is nothing special, or secret, or naughty - just an everyday plant that different people choose to different stuff with. I'm immensely pleased that people find medical relief through it. And that does help legitimise my own drug use. They can make rope and paper and fuel and plastics and medicines. But see me - mostly I just wanna get high.
      That's a big part of the beauty of the cannabis plant: It's great for simply making us feel better by getting us high, but also works wonders medicinally. I used to smoke it to get high, and to help mellow out stressful situations. I had pneumonia last year, though, so I had to quit smoking. Fortunately, there are dispensaries in California that offer some incredible edibles, which I find work wonders for stopping pain. I miss smoking, but the edibles are both fun and effective. Highly recommended!

Comment

Working...
      X