New grower needing help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New grower needing help

Just getting into growing and it’s hard to find consistent answers online that are easy to understand.

A few questions that are probably dumb:

How big of a pot do I need for an auto flower White Widow in a 16” X 16” X 48” grow tent?

Where’s a good place to get soil I need for it?

How much water should it get during germination?

Etc etc

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Comment

Hey Dresden. Welcome.
      I would fire your seeds straight into a 12 litre pot. With autos it's best to start in the final pot rather than potting up as the plant grows.
      Get yourself a good quality potting compost from a garden centre. Add about 30% perlite or vermiculite.
      Do not over water, just water when the soil dries out.
      Do not feed until the plant is well established.
      Hope that helps get you going.

Comment

• Dresden420
        Dresden420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!!! I took your advice and planted it straight into the final pot. I went with an equal parts mix of coco coir and peat moss with 30% or so of perlite mixed in. I’ve been watering her about once every other day or when it feels like the soil is drying out. I’ve been afraid of overwatering her. What should I do about nutrients? I don’t want to kill her using something too strong with her being an auto and all.

Start here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/link-gu...owing-cannabis
      All of the info you'll need to succeed.

Comment

Thanks!!! I took your advice and planted it straight into the final pot. I went with an equal parts mix of coco coir and peat moss with 30% or so of perlite mixed in. I’ve been watering her about once every other day or when it feels like the soil is drying out. I’ve been afraid of overwatering her. What should I do about nutrients? I don’t want to kill her using something too strong with her being an auto and all.

Comment

As you've used coco and moss your soil mix doesn't contain many nutrients of its own. You can begin giving some feed at about 25% of the recommended dose as soon as the plant is sturdy and established. Count about 5 nodes.

Comment

Hello All!, I'm a newbie to growing. Have been doing a lot of research on growing cannabis. Very confusing.... lol guess that's what makes it fun to learn and grow. I am building a 6x6 grow room in my basement. Any how happy growing look forward to learning.

Comment

Working...
            X