Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratt
    replied
    Week 14, 5 weeks in flower. Time to figure out how to hold the buds up, they are getting too heavy for the branches, which I guess is a good thing.
    Last edited by Ratt; 11-03-2018, 04:28 PM. Reason: added weeks of grow.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by JawMac View Post
    Help, can not get plants any further along. What am I doing wrong?
    You might want to post in the cannabis clinic section to get feedback. I would say they need more light at a minimum. It seems this site is being mostly ignored, there are other sites like rollitup.org and a bunch of others that may answer your questions in a timely manner.
    Last edited by Ratt; 11-03-2018, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JawMac
    replied
    Help, can not get plants any further along. What am I doing wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Not good.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
    That's generally the best plan. Just water for a bit. Maybe a flush, although just a few missed feeds may stop the burn.. Keep checking the new growth and see how they react.
    Looking really nice Ratt.
    They have become Diva's all of a sudden and don't like what they used to. I picked up some CalMag after looking at the contents of my ferts and noticing there was no calcium, and only a small amount of magnesium. I know I have 4 about weeks at least to go so I need to turn them around soon.

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    That's generally the best plan. Just water for a bit. Maybe a flush, although just a few missed feeds may stop the burn.. Keep checking the new growth and see how they react.
    Looking really nice Ratt.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Week 13, 4 weeks in flower. I believe I have some nute burn, the Ph, temp and humidity are all nominal. I may have to lower the mixture of the bloom ferts. I plan on just using water for a bit unless anyone has a suggestion as to what it is up.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Thanks, any guesses as to how much I will get from these 3? I know there are a bunch of variables and it depends on conditions however I seem to have their environment how they like.

Leave a comment:

• Saturnalia
    replied
    Amazing! These look really good.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Week 12, 3 weeks in flower. They really haven't stretched much, but I have more vertical room than horizontal.
    Attached Files:

Leave a comment:

• Mass Medicinals
    replied
    Yes that is a luxury! When I started it was in a closet, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mass Medicinals View Post
    Training the plants through the entire grow allows you to have a lot more control over the final height of the plants. Indoor or outdoor. Great photos, keep them coming!
    I topped and FIM'd anytime I didn't like the symmetry, or if there was a shoot that was trying to be dominant. I have the luxury of having an actual room as opposed to a tent with limited headroom. A few of the clones I took were from the tops I cut off.

Leave a comment:

• Mass Medicinals
    replied
    Training the plants through the entire grow allows you to have a lot more control over the final height of the plants. Indoor or outdoor. Great photos, keep them coming!

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    I looked up this strain on the nursery's site I purchased it from and it is common for it to grow to 7 feet outdoor and 4 feet indoor so the girls are doing what comes naturally to them.

Leave a comment:

• Ratt
    replied
    Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
    These look great!
    Surely you could increase the footprint a little by raising your side lighting panel to a shallower angle...?
    Clones look amazing too. I love it when it all works out!
    Being as size is already a thing for your plants I would switch feed straight away. You can continue with some N for the first couple of weeks if you like, but this will just encourage more stretch. If it were me I would switch now and concentrate everything on growing flowers.
    Thank you. I plan on raising 3 more plants next time so I will move the side light then. I have over 20 rose bushes I take care of, so I am used to trimming and fussing over them. I have limited funds to buy lights so I am just trying to get the most I can out of a cheap setup. I have to figure out how to light the clones separately and the desk lamp I am using has a momentary switch, so I can't run a timer on it and I am running them at 24 hrs of light. All the clones I cut rooted, I was amazed.
    Week 4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X