• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George from The Vault - www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Hi all,

I am George from The Vault - www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

If anyone would like some help just let me know

Hey George, top of the morning to ya. I am a newbie and I am having a difficult time with the ph thing. I have decided on how I'm gonna grow (indoors) I have decided to go with a Gorilla grow tent, it say it has everything I should need for a first timer (light, filter, tent, bucket), so if you have any input on that system please feel free to chime in about that and I will listen. Any who I am going to do it in soil but every time I have gone on to see about how to do it, I get over whelmed cause there is so many different types and ways, my question is whether I will need a different type of fertilizer when growing and flowering and I also wanted to know that if I got (Fox Farms- ocean forest potting soil) if will that be good for the whole plant life? From what I have read it will not be so my other question is how do I maintain the ph level, as time goes on and I also wanted to know if you can use the liquid fertilizer in the potting soil or do you use dry and if either one which is the best and easy. I know I have asked a lot already, even though I am a first timer, I do have some knowledge about gardening, also is growing cannabis like growing any other vegetables? I am kind of a perfectionist so that is why I wanna do it right to get a bigger reward. If you have any suggestion or tips about growing please let me know and thanks. I cant wait I want to make sure I do my homework before jumping in the green pool.

Comment

Working...
    X