Do I look ready gang?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I look ready gang?

Germinating today or tomorrow, can't hardly wait, missed growing since mid last season. Chomping at the bit over here. Kush time coming shortly.

Cali Connections 'Tahoo OG Kush' and Nirvana 'Master Kush', 2 femmies of each. Oh boy!

Been waiting on my Gorilla 4x4 grow tent to arrive from http://www.dealzer.com/gorilla-grow-tent-4-x-4-foot/

LED Lighting from http://www.supergrowled.com/

Holy bat poop, I've missed growing since last season. Starting early, got the tent to save on heating costs outback in the grow rooms. Will be growing right here in the cabin where heat is not a problem, still might get more snow here, so not taking any chances having to supply heat from space heaters, way to costly, plus I can grow at will, if I choose now.

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

Right on Blaze4daze!!! Happy Growing bud.

Comment

Yeah! Blaze in action be watching this one all the way. That tent looks real nice Blaze are you impressed with it so far?

Comment

Thanks You'z~all'z!, Katzie and kbag. This tent is the shiznitz. Magnificent, well thought out, master crafted, designed and built to last many moons. So damn impressed with it sitting here in the cabin ready to rock. I almost wanted to sleep in it last night, jk. My dang cat keeps trying to get in, oh shit!

Lotz of venting options, zip pulls ties for vent covers on outside and inside too. eazy set~up in about 30 minutes. thick~ass fabric w/diamond reflection, hugh zippers w/overflaps, to guard against light leaks, closable velcro view windows, floor tray also diamond reflected. Ports for cords, top and bottom w/zip pull ties. Comes with another foot high extention, already 7 feet without. Zips way open to work with plants from all sides. Carrying case included. Lighting mounts easily, couldn't ask for a better tent. Happy camper over here.

DSCN0615.JPG

Comment

lol hopefully your cat wont try climbing up the tent, i know my cat loves to climb my moms car tent across the street from me and poking holes thru it with his claws.

Comment

• kbag
              kbag commented
              Editing a comment
              The tent i have looks like a cat has already done that to it lol.

She better not even try, as sly as she is. Just have to get her loaded and keep an eye peeled, is all when she's eye~ball'in it. Yes that's right, they are climbing fools, dang!

Now I have to check each night for pinholes, jeeezzz, thanks for reminding me Katzie, or I could send her packing to you, with her tore~up squeaker mouse, lol. Fabric is way thick though, but those claws are pretty sharp, Yicks.

Comment

LoL i don't think my cat Kujo would appreciate another cat in the house, i already tried that and he wanted to kill the new guy in the house instantly lol

Comment

Better get to germinating, got to get all my gear rounded~up and seeds outta stash spot and get buzy, you guys have a great day. Sure wish we had a chat feature.

Comment

Hey Blaze, glad to hear that the tent is a winner, gorilla has a display at our local grow shop and it looks tuff and well built. I just bought another light from super grow L.E.D.'s. I bought one of the small ones called a halo. One of the haze plants is out growing every one else so I am going to use the halo on it. The blue kush is growing well and has quite a bouquet! I'll bet that grandson of yours is keeping you hopping!

Comment

Try a solution of red pepper spray and spray the outside of your tent - just might keep kitty from doing the climb thing. good looking setup you have there - -slo
                    PS - we used to sprinkle red pepper around our outside plants as it would repel varmints.

Comment

put up a shower curtain, cheap clear plastic, I know it sucks to hide your new tent, but to keep the cat off, may be worth the investment and eye sore... I have to put up fencing inside my fenced in yard, my dogs like to help with the trimming They self medicate, the bastards!

Tent looks great for a stealth setup, I love the light! Did that come with or is that your own LED? Probably my next major investment will be LED lighting, by the end of this summers season... too close to moving outdoors right now to worry about it.

Looking forward to a couple of growers starting out on LED's and seeing results...

Comment

I'll medicate the cat if she even try's, so far so good. Thanks coconut, the light I already had and used last season, the grow diary's from it are back a few pages in the (Grow Diary Section). Look for Blueberry and GSC LED Soil grow, or Kali Mist and Maui Waui LED soil grow, their back 4~6 pages, roughly.

Yep, germination underway, will be loving this new tent for sure, smack dab in the living room too, lol. 7 plus, foot ceilings there, dang.

Comment

Hey Blazd. You must be buzzing with your new tent. Looks like a nice set up.
                          Where I am we get some cold snaps and the lack of heat from the LEDs means I have to heat the tent. I just use a small greenhouse heater about half the size of this one and it works a treat. We had -5C outside last week and the plants are just fine.

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=4596

Comment

Thanks Saturnalia, real excited. That's one cool little heater, appreciate the link. Now that's one I would love to use, energy efficient all the way. I like it.

Real cold over there, dang! Glad your plants are nice & safe and warm, Might add my other LED in there too, not sure yet.

Kbag set us up a chat room, you gotta join, will be a blast 4 sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X