No announcement yet.

Newbies need to post more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok now im seeing hairs on the plant, hope the problems I got won't affect my plant to much. should I stay in flower or put it back to veg for awhile?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedi View Post
      looked at the sched. u sent, using flora nova. im using gh flora series seems different then my feeding sched.
      The simple or expert flora series? You using just the 3 flora series grow/micro/bloom and no supplements?

Comment

using GH flora series,says advanced nutrients. and no supplements

Comment

If you are already seeing hairs, don't stop! Flora Series is different than Flora Duo, a 2 part base, or Flora Nova, 2 part base, then Maxi, another 2 part base. Sounds like you are using the 3 part Flora Series so stick with that schedule then as mentioned, go lower. You could be seeing the problem as you were late getting the Flora Bloom into the mix. Not super critical as the early stages you use far less bloom than later. Plants look relatively nice so I would not stress too much, just start adding in the Bloom to your mixture, but start off as if you were still in the transition phase for the first feed. Don't want to shock them with a big change in diet... There is 1.5% magnesium in the Bloom and that may be where your loosing out, as the plants needs more later, hence the boost in the amount of Bloom the later you go, basically you just keep adding more and more bloom to the mix and less and less Gro and fairly stable on the Micro all along...

Comment

ok thanks for the info ill try what you said

Comment

also if that mag def doesn't start to clear up,you can add a teaspoon or two of epsom salt to the res to make up for the lower dose of nutrients.
              also make sure they get plenty of fresh air especially when the light is on,air exchange is often overlooked,it is 'just as important as light & nutes.

Comment

Ive done a tablespoon of epsom salts per gallon.

Comment

the only way I have to give fresh air is by letting the front stay open. should I add a fan? and thanks for the tip about epsom salt. going to try this in a little while
                  Last edited by Dedi; 01-27-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• pitviper
                    pitviper commented
                    Editing a comment
                    a fan would help considerably,
                    an oscillating fan on low sweeping gently across the plants will help strengthen the stems,branches and stimulate growth
                    also make sure you mix the epsom first till it dissolves then add it to the reservoir.
                    Last edited by pitviper; 01-28-2015, 02:31 AM.

thanks that's what I did, hope this helps. my area is to small for oscillating fan have to use a small fan I have. growing area is small, just looked no room in there for a fan, plant takes up all 31/2 ft. area
                  Last edited by Dedi; 01-28-2015, 03:04 AM.

Comment

hey, epsom salts didn't work if anything it got worse. drained tank and flushed and refilled again. looks like its getting worse. this is 4th week of flowering,still hairs on little buds, but plant looking like hell. guess its time to give up and start again.

Comment

Don't give up yet Dedi. Can you get a few photos up for us to see? Maybe there is still hope in saving it. If you need help uploading photos, we will help you with that. Worth a try 4 sure.

Comment

this is what happened, think theres any chance? for some reason cant control either ph or mag. problem.havent gotten meter yet will b awhile since someone trying to use C
                        .C. on line fraudulantly
                        Last edited by Dedi; 01-30-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Yup still worthy of continuing i think Dedi.

Comment

? what to do only have 1 month left in flowering. got 5 pineapple crunch seeds scrared to even think about using them with this happening. leaves dieing plant looks like its dieing
                            Last edited by Dedi; 01-30-2015, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Well shes your girl and need to make the decision we can only see so much in the pictures so if you feel its not worth it then put her to rest i guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X