Puff Puff Pass is how i roll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puff Puff Pass is how i roll

I am newer to this indoor growing. Well round 1 was close to 3 lbs most came from 2 plants. I landed at Riddle's site. He suggested this site cause you all dont allow trolls ect. I love it when we all get along. we can help each other more when we talk. I am here to help if i can but mainly have fun get high to relieve the pain(meds u know) see how others are doing there thing. I have to remember to not use stupid shit like microKote and such. I messed up and pissed off my c99 mothers big time. that cost me a bit but i have it under control now. Biggest bud was 3 oz dried. best plant was c99 super sticky/frosty the high is super/baked and off to never never land if you keep smoking her. she had 80plus tops at 4 ft tall from the ground yielded 4 ox of great buds and 2 oz of dry ice hash. That was the first grow now its just to stock up on c99 then start doing perpetual with 12 strains to see what i want to keep around. Oh I started with AIS it got to hot so went to a mix and put AIS on hold. Its now time to start it again in totes or bigger and 2 test vertical and horizontal . This winter will be fun.
    I will not start a thread yet want to check this one out first and see how it goes.

Love and Peace

Welcome dc420

Puff, puff, pass on back to ya. Super cool bunch of us here, all are great folks and some great growers here too. We do keep a clean house here and enjoy our community very much, everyone gets along well, as it's supposed to be like.

Hope you enjoy your travels thru our site here. Puff, puff passsssss........

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze4daze View Post
      Welcome dc420

Puff, puff, pass on back to ya. Super cool bunch of us here, all are great folks and some great growers here too. We do keep a clean house here and enjoy our community very much, everyone gets along well, as it's supposed to be like.

Hope you enjoy your travels thru our site here. Puff, puff passsssss........

Tahnk you Blaze. I am so tired of RIU not even funny. Riddle site is awesome. I am a chatter so I like to stay busy. I hate tv. So its forums i love.

Comment

Welcome dc, I hope ya enjoy it here.
        Mike

Comment

I hear you dc420. RIU is so full of know~it~all's, show~offs and jerk~offs. Some good helpful folks there too, but few and far between. This site is so much different, we all care about one another and help each other get after those big budz.

Totally different site here. We except you for who and how you are, not for what you know about growing. This is a place where newbies are welcomed and encouraged to learn what they need to know to get thru their first few grows and shown respect, not broken down to where their not ever going to want to post again. BIG difference.

Been thru most of the other sites and made this one my home, because of those reasons. Hope you enjoy your time spent here, as long as people are nice and respectful, they'll get the same right back at~em. Doesn't get much better then that.

Growing is not that easy for all, There is so much to learn, I too am still learning, each and every plant I grow, teaches me new things, that's the challenge I enjoy so much, not to mention the rewards at the end, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze4daze View Post
            I hear you dc420. RIU is so full of know~it~all's, show~offs and jerk~offs. Some good helpful folks there too, but few and far between. This site is so much different, we all care about one another and help each other get after those big budz.

Totally different site here. We except you for who and how you are, not for what you know about growing. This is a place where newbies are welcomed and encouraged to learn what they need to know to get thru their first few grows and shown respect, not broken down to where their not ever going to want to post again. BIG difference.

Been thru most of the other sites and made this one my home, because of those reasons. Hope you enjoy your time spent here, as long as people are nice and respectful, they'll get the same right back at~em. Doesn't get much better then that.

Growing is not that easy for all, There is so much to learn, I too am still learning, each and every plant I grow, teaches me new things, that's the challenge I enjoy so much, not to mention the rewards at the end, lol.
            Yes that is why Riddle suggested this site. His site rocks. I think i am gonna love it here also.

Comment

Hey dc420. Welcome. /\ /\ What they said. /\ /\ I think the most important thing is newbies don't get shat on for not knowing stuff. We all had to learn somewhere. And all still have loads to learn. People helped us all learn so it's good to pass it on. Puff Puff

Comment

thank you. i am not a total rookie but have allot to learn. I will say that in 10 years form now also. I will never have all the answers and dont want to. i love this growing mj and it seems to love me also.

Comment

here is a pic of my c99 5 days ago at day 26 of flip 16 from flowers starting.

Comment

Working...
                  X