Problems with yellowing leaves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with yellowing leaves

After cuting and replanting my clones within a week the leaves are truning yellow. Don't know how to stop it. Can some one help?

Can you put up a picture?

Comment

Did you give them nuets and if so how much - you may have burned them - flush and then flush. Did you water them w/ph correct water - pics make things easier to diagnose but to be honest I haven't figured that out myself - many attempts and got one pic to go thru

Comment

Yep sounds like a nutrient problem. It just depends on where the yellow is happening (base, veins, edges). We need more info. But definitely needs a good flush.

Comment

Comment

They are replanted in 2" starter cubes.
            Last edited by twistedrelic; 04-28-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I am thinking its lacking in Nitrogen. Have you given it any nutrients at all? What are the clones in right now? Are you hydro or in soil?

Comment

they are in hydro

Comment

Whats the pH of your water?

Comment

when i soak the cubes and water them the ph is 5.5

Comment

Ok thats good, have you given them any nutrients at all since cutting them?

Comment

I was using a 4 stage reverse osmosis water system. I was told not to use that. Was told just to use ph tap water. No i have not given them any nutrients.

Comment

Ya i would give them some nutrients then and keep with the pH tap water, i am not familiar with reverse osmosis water systems so i couldnt help you there.

Comment

some one said i should use calmeg.

Comment

It5's a thin line we walk - to much gives the same symptom as not enough with the only recourse being a good flush - can't help you either w/ reverse trip - I do soil - slo

Comment

Working...
                              X