New member as of today :)!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member as of today :)!!

Hey!!! I have recently started growing northern lights and sour jack I think it's called ? I have my light etc and a fan and it's auto fem seeds I am using I know there are different times for different strains/seeds I have mines on at 20 hours then 4 hours off daily the seedling is quite tall roughly 6-7cm and has 2 leafs one at either side just need a bit of avice have looked at literally lots of forums etc but some friendly advice to a highland will be much appreciated !!

What type of light are you using? And try not to let the seedlings stretch too far or the stalk will become thin and weak. If using CFL you can keep it quite close to them.

Comment

Mr Acid, you will need to provide a bit more info for anyone to help. What kind of lite, what kind of space, do you have a fan? Growing in soil or hydro? What kind of nuets are you using? What is your temp? - help is here but you need to supply info on your set up - slo-han

Comment

Welcome aboard Mr Acid House. Enjoy your time here.
        There's a lot of expertise on the forum and Slo Han is right, give us some more info and people can help you out with lots of tips and advice.

Comment

Working...
        X