Legalization isnt an option in my book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalization isnt an option in my book

I wish the fucking goverments would stay the fuck out of the drugs scene, all they do is corrupt it alot more, than it already is lol thats my take on it, i might just be an anarchist

Hi! Mega here, I know it can be a real downer thinking about how the govt. Handles things. I know that where I live will be along time if ever, for pot to be legal. I am living in a bible state! Don't get me wrong, I love god,it's some of the people I have probs with. Keep your head up and enjoy what we have! Later pal

Comment

Hi Mega if you get a chance watch Totaly Baked the film, its proper funny and what they did was tell the Bible bashers that pot makes Gays straight and within days they were buying weed for there kids themselfs lmfao I think its Genesis 3 it says god gave us all seed baring plants, politics and religion have got alot too answer for, dont you think ? all the best Lollipop

Comment

Still having problems getting around site, forgive me.Thanks for your input and I will have to see about renting that. Movie. MN

Comment

@Viper its worth watching aint it ? lol Mega go too movie and Music bit on here and i have posted the whole Film have a watch LMAO i think you willprobaly enjoy all the best Lollipop

Comment

Just joined the forum. Mega you hit it right on the head.Job relocation brought me to SC and the people here are for the most part......different.I would guess SC will be one of the last to jump on board.Sad but true

Comment

Let me guess, you came down here for BMW? I moved here from NJ about 22 yrs. ago and still don't know why I am here.lol! Sooner or later you will become half redneck or you become a bible banger! I went threw it all and still don't really belong here!the up side is being able to afford a home and have nice things here that I could not have in NJ, because of the cost of living. I wish you luck my friend! Later, MN

27928]Just joined the forum. Mega you hit it right on the head.Job relocation brought me to SC and the people here are for the most part......different.I would guess SC will be one of the last to jump on board.Sad but true[/QUOTE]

Comment

No BMW for me,We do demolition of Large buildings,Scott Towers,etc. Born and raised In Michigan moved To West Palm Beach and wish I stayed.Do you know of any stores in The Upstate that sell Fox Farm products? I'm a complete newbie and i keep reading how their products are superior.Gonna try 1 or 2 Plants see how it goes.Thanks and Best of Luck!
                Last edited by rollin; 03-18-2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Yes i have to agree and have from the start when this all started happening. Once governments realized the amount of money that can be made from it they have put there big head in and now will destroy it. I was open to decriminalization more to legalization. Just decriminalizing it would save millions on court costs and tax payers money.

Comment

I am totally FOR decriminalization and AGAINST legalization. I always been this way!

They made the Tobaco Industry legal and it has become the #1 killer in ALL 5 continents.

But it's not the tobaco thats killing us it's the added chemicals. For the government it's win-win as new jobs were created in every other economic sectors such as Health, Public Security, Import/Export, R&D, Entertainement, (and I am forgetting so many) etc.

Here is a rhyme by Def Jef in the late 80's :
                    - " If you ask me, don't legalize it cuz' the government 'll get they hands on it, fuck it up and chemicalisze it "

Imagine that: Added Chemicals to our beloved MJ. Could we see our first cases of Cancer from MJ ? Could they Launch a "NEW WAR" on pot and beef up the healthcare saying "WE HAVE PROOF" ?

Personnally, I smoke pure ganja and people can smoke what they want. But there is a difference to why a spliff is not a cigarette... I WILL NOT GIVE YOU CANCER!!

As for my opinion on "DO WE HAVE A CHOICE?" My answer is NO. WHY? = WAR !!!!

The war against drugs alone is enough to stabilize a country. It gives more revenue on income tax from the majority who do not use them at all.

But what if you can have your cake and eat it too? Hence "Medical" terms... (we didnt need "medical" tobaco and alcohol to pay for the last war we just made it legal the way it was)

with medical being the "standard protocol" anything else is a crime and thus it has become fully controllable... this will go into military trust me!!!

I know in the hood when guys make a little bit of money they buy a ak47 to show they are serious. It's the golden rule of investing --PROTECT YOUR GANJA--

BACK HOME WE USE ROCKET LAUNCHERS PON BABILAN HELICOPTERS TO PROTECT WE SENSI

What do you think the government will use ?

Korea is ready and has been ready for war now since 2003. The russians multiplied their forces 400 to 1 over the past four years and just got teir investment back from the olympics.

In 2030 it is estimated that ocean levels will have increased by 20feet worldwide due to global warming. (I have to go to Florida before it disapears).

This NIGHTMARE becoming REALITY will lead to WAR for land that no one ever cared to visit before.

If you live in the boonies and you dont have neighbors and you grow nicely... it will change. Your 10 000$ lot will be worth half a million if land is high enough and close to a nearby city

Comment

Hey pal, tearing down buildings,what a rush! Let's see, you have the green thumb on ruthaford rd in Greenville. The phone #( 864 )-271-8830 all stuff you would need for dirt or hydro! If you are closer to Anderson on hwy 81 which goes from Anderson to Greenville. The name of the store is Carolina fresh farms. It would be on your left heading towards Anderson from Gr. the #224- 4500. Good luck getting threw, seems like they don't care if they answer the phone or not. They are open9-5 Monday - Friday, 1/2 day sat. They also carry all fox farm products. I have not been anywhere else as Carolina farms is about 2 miles from the house, but if you need lighting,ballist ect...you will want the green thumb. Hope this helps,MN. P.s. I forgot to say that fox farm is only fertilizer I use!
                      Last edited by Mega nute; 03-19-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I have to agree, if the government gets in they will mess it up for sure. They are looking at what they can do to raise money to save SS and pay some of these countries that hold our debt.those bastards in the senate and house get a nice raise every year. I don't hear them saying let's take one day a month and donate to the country we love? Yeah, right! I always thought they were paid way to much,and now I know for sure,because they can't do anything or won't.I fear by the end of the year the crap is going to hit the fan. Or the gov't will shut down and they will declare Marshall law and we will all have our guns out on the front terrace to protect what we have.i hope I pass away before this crap hits! It will be bad I think.MN

Comment

Appreciate it MN!! I'm in between both G"ville and Anderson stores.I'll check one of them out Saturday.Appreciate it Much.Very helpful.Happy Wednesday.

Comment

Go see the doctor !!!

TODAY APRIL 1ST. I AM RUSHING TO EMERGENCY FOR MY PRESCRIPTION

As of today, the governement now controls the ganja market. Doctors are ordered to prescribe the medicine. -LINK-

They are complaining that the government has passed the laws without creating the necessary protocols to guide them.

basically the burden is allso passed down to the doctors.

While this is fresh, I am going to check into emergency for a shrink.

I can't wait to see my p-o's face when i show him my new prescription. hahaha!

RASTAFARI!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by FREEZE LANDER; 04-02-2014, 12:13 AM. Reason: added link to news report

Comment

So I am back from the hospital.

I said my prescription don't work and i need to see my doc right away.

I told my doctor that the pills dont work, that they mess me up and i found canabis works better so i self medicate.

But i have a record for canabis and i dont want another one so can you please prescribe the right medicine for me.

I sayd that I want a marijuana prescription. That the government passed a law ordering doctors to prescribe the medicine.

My doctor says he has never heard of any cases of mj ever being prescribed for neurological reasons. But he welcomed the idea with open arms and started researching the web immediately.

I told him that many cases of depression and that come from various problems ARE being treated in canada and that i can provide proof.

That it helps me feel better, opens my apetite and the desire to see my day through. That the worst part of ganja is not having any.

I can be agressive when i dont have any. that i was like that before i ever smoked in the first place. not having any just restores the bad condition.

so the weed did prove to calm me down over the past 20 some years and your pills don't work. etc. etc.

Any help documenting mj's pros and cons to treat a-d-d, borderline syndrome and hyperactivity vs all those pills pills would be greatly appreciated.

with the right help, I may be the first one in my province to obtain a prescription for reasons other then a physical pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X