Hi Noob Grower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Noob Grower

Hi i am kbag a noob grower (First Timer). i joined the site as i liked alot of what i read so far. I have 7 plants on the go white widow x big bud dinafem critcal autos klshnikova and last but not least silver kush. My first mistake as a noob grower different varietys. This is more of a experiment grow a learning curve,yield is not a concern but quality of the finish product is. I am really looking forward to how the next couple of months pan out its def going to be a interesting ride for me. One more mistake i made was to drop two seeds into one pot, this stunted there growth considerably so far as i had to seperate them and repot them. they do look abit sad atm but i am confident they will recover. Oh third mistake i made was to germinate seeds at different times about 14 days this is going to fun.

Yes my friend, it will be a challenge! I would read up on their heights as it could be a real hassle for light space! Enjoy MN ps. Welcome to growing weed!
    Last edited by Mega nute; 02-19-2014, 10:02 PM. Reason: None

Comment

Welcome to the forum KBag. Sounds like you jumped right in at the deep end! Nice. That's the way to learn. Keep us posted, with photos if poss, and we will try and help you out and point you in the right direction.
      Peace

Comment

Working...
      X