1st time grower hear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time grower hear

Hello everyone this is my 1st time trying something new as far as indoors go but do any one have any news on Lsting mixed with sog?
    Last edited by Growpple; 02-09-2014, 01:57 PM.

Hi Growpple. Welcome aboard.
    So is it your first grow, or just the first time scrogging?

Comment

Hi Growpple first of all let me say welcome and hi ! i have just read your post and dont want you too take this the wrong way but in a way thats like running before you can walk, i hope you dont think im out of line as thats not my intention, anyone on here will tell you im a freindly bloke who just likes too talk Cannabis and growing, but what i would say too you is master growing some weed indoors and then get onto more tecnical side of things as you might not be suited too scrog or sog, i class myself as a half good grower but i just dont get on with sog and there is no real reason, i have freinds who can get 8 - 11 oz s off a plant and 1 freind inparticular Heath Robinson does a pound a plant, but as i say dont try too run before you can walk that would be my advice too you as you might find you may fail miseribly. Anyways i hope i have nt affended you as i say not my intention Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by Lollipop View Post
        Hi Growpple first of all let me say welcome and hi ! i have just read your post and dont want you too take this the wrong way but in a way thats like running before you can walk, i hope you dont think im out of line as thats not my intention, anyone on here will tell you im a freindly bloke who just likes too talk Cannabis and growing, but what i would say too you is master growing some weed indoors and then get onto more tecnical side of things as you might not be suited too scrog or sog, i class myself as a half good grower but i just dont get on with sog and there is no real reason, i have freinds who can get 8 - 11 oz s off a plant and 1 freind inparticular Heath Robinson does a pound a plant, but as i say dont try too run before you can walk that would be my advice too you as you might find you may fail miseribly. Anyways i hope i have nt affended you as i say not my intention Lollipop
        Oh no man your cool with me so I did try the lst thing its going ok . tru it was like running not knowing how to walk I started with six plants and in the end got one lady left the whole thing has been fun for me to try some new things I just jump into it and go take a look at this vid it's on my grow now 1st CFL grow box and hydroponics DWC start on youtube and hear are a few updated pics on that same grow more pics to come.....
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Growpple; 02-09-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

@ Schmokin this would be like both I have planted seeds and they popped I just didn't know that I could make something happen for my self I have never seen a bud from my skills let alone a hair growing from a bud just veged a few plants then let them die not knowing what to do next even had like a 3x4 tree in the back of my home I just let it die not knowing why buds were not growing but now I feel I have a lil skill with this and when I find my way around the site I will be starting a few new grow some from seed some from a few clones off my true 1st grow seeing that now im getting a lil bud action now lot of hairs for the 1st time in life hears a few pics give you an idea of where im at now
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Growpple; 02-09-2014, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X