trying my first grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying my first grow

Im new to this indoor growing thing and have a couple of questions has anyone used one of the grow boxes called a cash crop 2.7 . I was looking at the 3 footer ?? thought it might be a good way to get started and learn a few things about building my own bigger model latter.

I was thinking of building a bubble cloner are there any planes anywere ??

Comment

Originally posted by cidd View Post
      I was thinking of building a bubble cloner are there any planes anywere ??
      Cidd

Goggle cloners and see what you can find out there. Maybe they will show you some dimensions you can use to design your own, would be my best guess.

Comment

There's a U-tube video on DWC cloning, if you do a search for DWC or Deep Water Culture, they show how to build the setup pretty much from scratch. Cheap too. I set one up following there video for under 25 dollars. I bought an under the bed Shoe storage box for around 12 Dollars, an Air pump for another 10, and some black air line and 2 Air stones for another 6 dollars. The system only requires those pieces. The Clone is placed in a Rockwool cube or other insert, the insert gets placed in a hole drilled in the top of the storage box. The cut clone is placed in the insert with just the tip of the stem in the water inside the storage container. The air pump and stones supply oxygen to the solution. The system works along the same principle as an Air cloner system, except that the stem of the clone actually sits IN the solution, rather than having it sprayed across it.

Comment

Working...
        X