birdshotgirl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birdshotgirl

Hi everyone, I have been diagnosed with birdshot disease (autoimunie disease where autoimunine system attacts the eyes) very rare. Does anyone have it an is medical marijuana effective on calming down the imflamation? I want to get off this prednisone and don't want to start Humira. Please let me know if anyone has any info for me.Thanks, Birdshotgirl

Originally posted by birdshotgirl View Post
    Hi everyone, I have been diagnosed with birdshot disease (autoimunie disease where autoimunine system attacts the eyes) very rare. Does anyone have it an is medical marijuana effective on calming down the imflamation? I want to get off this prednisone and don't want to start Humira. Please let me know if anyone has any info for me.Thanks, Birdshotgirl
    Hello and Welcome

So sorry to hear you have this medical condition. I did check with a friend that has alot of inflammation in his spine and most of his joints. There are Cannabis strains that will allow your muscles, limbs and organs relax more to deal with the inflamed difficulties better. Strains like all the heavy Indica's will work to relax you like the chronic, heavy Indica hybrid kush's like Pinnaple. Skunks or Aurora Indica, NYCD, Power diesel, any of these strains might help.

Hope all the best for you.
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 11-09-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Sounds like I should at least give it a try. Sounds better than taking a chance with Humira effecting my liver. But I am in New Jersey and I don't have a clue how or where to purchase some legally. I am seeing my eye doctor on Thursday maybe he can direct me to a doctor that with prescribe it for me. I am a 51 year old mother of three who would just like to get off of this prednisone and get rid of this imflamation in my eyes so I can start seeing clearly again before this gets worse. How long do you think it would take before I would start seeing a difference in the imflamation or does it take a while? Just wondering if you or anyone might know. Thanks for info.

Comment

Working...
      X