Hi Everyone - Buddy here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone - Buddy here

Hi everyone. Buddy here, from HowToGrowMarijuana.I’m a long time weed farmer with lots of experience. I’m going to be popping into the forum now and then to share advice from my experience growing Marijuana!

The forum is shaping up just how I wanted it - A space to help those in need of some advice - From complete novices to experienced growers. I’m happy to share my own experience with you and learn what I can too. That’s one of my favourite things about growing weed - You’re never done learning!

If you’ve got any questions be sure to post them on the forum and I will be on hand to lend my expertise!

One Love!

Buddy Juana!

Hey Buddy!

Can you identify the problem here? Thanks.
    DSCN2924.JPG Wp.jpg
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-17-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Hello buddy, great to see you here!! would you mind taking a look at my post and try helping me out?
      https://forum.howtogrowmarijuana.com/...questions.html

you may have to copy and paste link as iI not sure how to play with all the fancy tools on here yet lol or you can find it as "grow room questions" under grow room design and ssetup
      please and thankyou!
      Last edited by WPX_tacoman477; 10-18-2013, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Hi Blazd. How's things with you?
        You should raise this as a question in the sick plants section rather than here. I've looked at the picture and have these questions for you.
        Is all the purple in the picture from LEDs?
        Are you asking just about the paler leaf edges?
        Are you using just soil?
        Are they indoors or out or a bit of both?
        Post it up in the Sick plants section and I'll take a look.
        Cheers my friend.

Comment

Hi Tacoman. How's things?
          Thanks for the question.
          I'll check your problem out in the Grow Room section and get back to you.
          Might be after the weekend now so, have a good weekend my friend.

Comment

Working...
          X