X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Kush at harvest

Harvest Day last season.

DSCN1548.jpg d.jpg
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-27-2013, 02:44 PM.

Beautiful! Your house looks like the place to be.
    I've never even heard of trinity kush. How did it smoke?

Comment

Real nice smoke I grew from seeds, giv'in to me from friend in Northern California. Nice head, and moderate body buzz, not to overpowering. Was smoking 2-3 hits and did the job. This 6 plant grow was my first attempt to lollie~pop my plants, trying to eliminate all undergrowth for better results on the top parts of the plants.

Strain: Trinity Kush
      Breeder: Emerald Triangle
      Type: mostly indica
      Flowering: ~60 days
      Normal or female seeds.
      Emerald Triangle - Trinity Kush

This short, stout plant produces well in small spaces. The single cola growth pattern makes it a good choice for sea of green and vertical grow systems.

Due to its large fan leaves, the canopy closes quickly and should be kept short, with plenty of room underneath for air to move. This allows the plant to focus its energy on development of the (terminal colas).

Longtime smokers will delight at the old-school taste of this cannabis. Earthy and sweet, with hashy overtones on the exhale.
      A clear-headed, happy high develops into a mellow contentment. A great all-around weed, with the flavor and high that will leave you smiling. Experience a timeless classic!

Genetics: '76 Afghan x Master Kush (Hindu Kush x Skunk #1)
      Indica/Sativa: 90:10
      Yield: Medium-High
      Harvest: 8-9 weeks / beginning of Oct

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
      Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-30-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks Schmokin

This ole place, well thanks, we have tried to fix it up over the years and have it pretty comfy. When winter sets in we honker down and keep our self's as comfortable as we can.

If I remember correctly, I had 16 of these seeds. 13 took and I ended~up with 7 male plants and 6 females. I had babysat those males till they showed their sex. Wasting good growing supply's on the males. I was disappointed to say the least.

My next grow, I picked~up clones from a local dispensary, and that's when I got my lesson with spider mites. Never again, I told myself, will I ever trust a dispensary for my medication. The owner stood right there and told me that these were some healthy and potent plants, at 3 weeks old. He ball~faced lied, right to my face, knowing that they were infested. He also was selling the finished buds from the mother plants that he took thru to harvest, right there in his store.

So if you are reading this post, Please always remember to check your clones from top to bottom with an eye piece, before you purchase them. Hold them up to the light, by their container and check them thoroughly. Under each and every leaf.

I went thru several products to rid my babies of that infestation, and was totally wanting to cram those plants down his throat, when I found out they were infested, but guess what? This fool was shut down by the county, only a week or two after I left his dispensary. Frontier justice, Ha ha. Son of a b----.

I cloned after they were cleared, and went thru hell getting them that way. I cloned two more batches and grew several plants and was ready to try from seed again for my next batch. Being tired of the strains I had grown several batches of.

I was able to pick~up better seeds for my next grow and now all I will grow are feminized seeds of only, top shelf quality. Never again trusting someone else with my medication. hobby, time and money to buy supply's.

I can understand that many pick up their meds from dispensary's, but buyer beware, always take an eye piece with you when you plan to visit one, and check your meds too, always. It happened to me, It can happen to you.
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-30-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

what an asshole.
          They only care about the cash. not the true love for the hobby.
          oh well
          pruning is the way to go my friend. I always do it on my babies. It makes a great differece on the top size and mass and ofcourse the quality gets better too.
          Its a simply and great method to improve overall results.

Comment

Working...
          X