Need Help. Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help. Please

Hi everyone, i tried to grow weed but im not sure that im doing it the right way.
    Weed is illegal in the country i live in, so i have to secretly growing it.
    Its 5 days years old, i dont know what varian this is.

That is where i put the plant and for now i plant it using cottons.

Any suggestion where can i grow it secretly? But of course if it gets high i could hide it anyway
    thank you..
    Attached Files

put in a grow medium (soil) now and under a light

Comment

Katzie_wolf71 thank you for your assist. Is that okay i put it outdoor like that?.
      Its 30°C here, and would it damaged the plant if i move it to other vase?

Comment

outside will be good at that temperature and put it in a pot that it will stay in till its harvest time, i'd put it in a 5 gallon pot or pail that you can pick up dirt cheap at home depot and make sure you put drain holes in the bottom so water can drain out. Where do you live in this wonderful world of ours? You get much rain and if not you will have to water it every 2 to three days. When you water it the first time in the pot or pail lift it up so you know how heavy it is when its watered. That way after a couple of days you will be able to tell if its ready to be watered again by how heavy it feels. Or just press a finger into the soil about a inch or two and if it feels dry and your finger comes out clean it is ready to water. I would also look into getting nutrients too. Give it some nutrients then the next time its ready, you water then feed then water.

feed/water/feed/water/feed/water.

Comment

Thank you for your reply Katzie_wolf71, that will be helpful.
          I live in Borneo Island. Its hot here and i hope my plant will survive here. i'll do as what you have suggested

Comment

You're welcome and keep me posted on how its doing, i would like to see how your baby turns out.

Comment

grow

Originally posted by skunks View Post
              Hi everyone, i tried to grow weed but im not sure that im doing it the right way.
              Weed is illegal in the country i live in, so i have to secretly growing it.
              Its 5 days years old, i dont know what varian this is.

That is where i put the plant and for now i plant it using cottons.

Any suggestion where can i grow it secretly? But of course if it gets high i could hide it anyway
              thank you..
              you should go on you tube and look at the many systems but if I was you I would build a tent with black plastic in my home in a corner.Get some auto flowering seeds from Zambeza .com...If you are new just buy feminized seeds...find an old gardener in your family or friends to give you some tips..the best growers are people who grow for shows.....good luck and remember it will take a few grows beforfe it all hits home..growing 45yrs now and these young kids on you tube can teach me a thing or 2.

Comment

Borneo sound like a wonderfull place to live.

It al comes down to how much you are willing to invest and what are you looking to get out of it. If you don't care all that muchfor quality, then just do the basic, as you would do with other plants. it should be fine. the tips that katzie gave are spot on.

If you want more out your plant, then you have to invest some.

but for now you have to get it into a pot! as soon as possible! this will be a difficult transplant. you need to be gentle with the sprout. next time you germinate a seed, you will have to plant it as soon as the first tentacle ( forgot the name of it haha someone will fill it in im sure) reaches about an inch.

If you happen to kill it. dont worry to much becuase you have lost much time on it. start over again and try to read some about growing. I think some one allready mention youtube. that is also a good source to get you started with the info you need.

let us know what your plans are and then we can help you further. all you have to do is ask

Comment

You will need to decide if it is safe to keep it at your house or if you should find a secret place outdoors and grow it there. Only you know what the risks are.
                  If you grow it outdoors there's some good info here that will help you.
                  If you grow it indoors you will need to make sure it gets enough light.
                  Is the photo of the other plants a possible place for you to grow?

Comment

Working...
                  X