Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here

Hello everyone,
    I have a question, my bf started a plant about 2 weeks ago. It is now about 6 inches high but then he moved it, it now looks like it id ying. How can i save my plant

Sat What?

Originally posted by Stayhighallday View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have a question, my bf started a plant about 2 weeks ago. It is now about 6 inches high but then he moved it, it now looks like it id ying. How can i save my plant
    move the plant back where it was easy, enough? No..?
    Last edited by Smokesalot; 01-23-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

help me help you

Can you put up a picture? and do you know the products ( lights,grow room, fertilizers, etc etc) that he is/was using?
      Its hard to give any advice without knowing what is going on with the plant.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Fever360 View Post
        Can you put up a picture? and do you know the products ( lights,grow room, fertilizers, etc etc) that he is/was using?
        Its hard to give any advice without knowing what is going on with the plant.

cheers
        truth be told it was growin by my front doorstep. So no fertilizer used. Natural sunlight until yesterday when he moved it. Im thinkin that since it got cold (20°) and he left it outside that might have caused the problem

Comment

hmm

truth be told it was growin by my front doorstep. So no fertilizer used. Natural sunlight until yesterday when he moved it. Im thinkin that since it got cold (20°) and he left it outside that might have caused the problem
          is that 20° celsius? of F? and is that the temperture during the day? or night? if you want you can pm me and i will help you out. or keep posting

Comment

Read, study,re read

Hello everyone,
            I would start with googling "how to grow weed" many results will yield short guides with lots of answers to basic questions, and will alert you to what you should know. I believe your basic problem is temp, and lighting, so a read of how weed grows will be usefull. Once you understand the basic principles, you will know what questions to ask, and how to ask them.
            I cant give advice on how to grow, but l am learning how to find info, and how to ask questions. I still need help, but I dont dare seek it out untill I get more basic knowlege which can be found in the forums and grow guides. Start with wicki, that is a good start.

Comment

Working...
            X