New member from UK. Hello.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from UK. Hello.

Hi everyone. New forum user here from the UK. Unfortunately we do not have any MMJ legislation here, but I find it helps me with my chronic back pain.
    I'm not a grower but am giving it some serious thought. My wife is scared of getting caught as she is a teacher and worries about her job.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and learning a bit more about all aspects of weed use.

@Sativa bro i feel for you but honestly it does nt hold the stigma it use too hold my eldest son is a Science Teacher also has his doctorit in science and when was at uni use too worry all the time, but know a solictor who is family friend and we explained all too him and he told us just too get on with it, so for past 5 years been bang at it and even if i do get bust its not gonna affect my sons carreer. Any imfo you need just ask and if i cant help i will know someone who will. I myself use tobe social worker but off sick as the job is so stressful, anyway good luck and please stop worrien its slowly getting the reconition it deserves as medication. Lolllipop

Comment

Welcome to the site Sativa I am sure you will find what you're looking for here and some cool people full of knowledge.

Comment

Hey sativa welcome. It's so good to get another interest from the UK. I see your post was a while ago now and hopefully you've ironed out all those little concerns about growing, and that now you're full bang at it. As lollipop said the stigma attached to growing weed now is akin to a parking offence. But seriously, I wish you well,and really hope you've got your garden on the go.

Comment

Working...
        X