No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Everyone,

I was looking for information and came across this site. Was a stoner for decades but then the drug testing people made it all but impossible to just be a free man in America. These days there seems to be a little more tolerance but it's still a crying shame that alcohol, the most widely abused drug in the history of man which causes more deaths, more injuries, more broken homes, more human suffering than all other drugs combined is legal. That's our world for you.

Anyway, I am looking forward to sharing and gaining new insights with everyone. I will be posting my first question shortly.

Interesting change of direction with the Washington/Colorado votes though. If it all works out OK do you think it will make people see things differently in other states?

Comment

Mr. Scruff,

I definitely think that SOME states (except for the southeast) will definitely begin seeing things differently if things work out.
      I hope that people don't abuse this new freedom in Colorado or Washington... The world is watching, and it is up to them to assure others that legalization wont cause "reefer madness".

I think that once the financial aspects of this are worked out, other states will see the benefit and begin working in the same direction of Colorado and Washington.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what the pricing structure will be. I have never purchased MJ legally in the US. In Amsterdam I purchased small amounts for around $35 US. At those prices an ounce would go for well over $500. But the potency was enough that you could make a single joint last several sessions, as much as 1-2 days. When you think about it, the tobacco companies will not likely jump in until the Feds loosen up. Thus it will still be mom & pop shops selling to buyers and the price will most likely stay in that very high range.

Comment

Greed is every where including this market. It's worked so well in our government and now we expect them to - play right. Well, eventually I would expect people to stand up for the right but I'm afraid fear is ever creeping. Right now in Washington state we use the term donation - that way nobody is buying something - go figure, a typical play on words from our elected officials. You can bet that when all the cards are laid down - the government will control it, it will be regulated, it will be costly - they know no other way. Control and ruin. Have never heard anybody accuse a politician of having common sense, it's just not there- slo

Comment

Hello all, I am a new user on marijuana forum. So wish me all... please visit this page https://www.cubancigarplaza.com/inde...s-robaina.html
            Last edited by tonmoy; 04-03-2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X