how to camo plants and how to top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to camo plants and how to top

i plan on growing outdoors this spring so i will pant in late april i live in IL. i'm going to plant my pot with a row of sunflowers is there any other plants i can grow to help camo my pot i think 3 foot tall max whats the best way to top a plant and also can i top and super crop or should i just do one or the other i need to keep short an camo along my row of sunflowers any ideas??

HI Reb, just answered your supercropping question on another post.
    Camo plants need to be not too tall so as to block out the light. Sunflowers sounds good but remember to keep them far enough away from the weed so that they don't block the light. French beans and peas might be good too as they will make a dense 'hedge' if you train them along wires.
    By the way, what I said in the other post about training can still work even if you don't have pots, instead of attaching the bent stems to the pots, put stakes or pegs into the ground and attach the tips to those.

Atmos Raw Vaporizer

Comment

beans

thanks for the tip there is a fence row [wire] so i think i'll try beans my area is full sun so that helps '420'

Comment

tomatoes are a good one too! You can make a wall of tomato vines around your grow site so that people will think it's just a bunch of tomatoes!

Comment

Camo'ing pot plants is not difficult. They blend in with just about anything. I once grew a 14 footer in my backyard right next to a tree. From the street you could look right at it and unless you knew it was there you wouldn't see it. But remember, anything out of the ordinary will attract unwanted attention. I personally would not use sunflowers. Think about big, bright yellow flowers. They will draw attention from those who pass by. And the one thing you can bet about growing weed outdoors, there is always a good chance someone will spot it or spot you on your way there. Long ago back in the 1970's I knew some dudes who did a big grow way out in the sticks. One afternoon as they were doing a checkup, a small private plane flew over. It then flew over again. And sure enough, within the next few days, their grow was devestated by thieves. Even though the plants were far from being ready someone came and took everything.

Good luck on your grow.

Comment

Working...
          X