guerilla growiing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guerilla growiing

well we have read everything we can, found some very isolated grow sites, ( off motorway verges hidden between young trees ) we have been out and prepared 100 holes with fertiliser and polymer balls, and have planted our baby clones out at 6 weeks old.. in groups of 5, all very well concealed, over a distance of 3 miles

so now we wait, and feel like naughty school kids with a big secret, every time i see my freind we burst out laughing, can any of you guys give us an indication of potential yield per plant ? we reckon about 5 ozs and we reckon we will harvest half of what we have planted

:-) happy farming :-)

Brilliant. That's made me excited and giggly too. It's always good to know other people are at it too. Good luck fellah.
    Yield is dependent on a lot of factors, one of the biggest is what strain of cannabis you are growing?

Comment

update :-)

Originally posted by GreanyMeany View Post
      Brilliant. That's made me excited and giggly too. It's always good to know other people are at it too. Good luck fellah.
      Yield is dependent on a lot of factors, one of the biggest is what strain of cannabis you are growing?
      well hiya, first can i say that after re reading my initial post, i felt a real silly billy, id had a few and next day it read like a " look at me "thing lol, which was defo not the case,
      where we live (UK South) its just rain and rain, so we planted AK47s in the majority, with a few big buds and white widows just to test the tolerence.

as expected. when we visited them, we have lost nearly a third to the wet and wild nibblers, so having read more ( we are such amateurs lol) we have started pee ing in bottles and last week when we checked our babies, we "watered " them with our bottled pee. ok it sound s gross but apparently it keeps the rabbits and deer away as our pee is smelt as predatory.

we are learning about cutting and cloning, taken 30 clones, dipped em in hormone and keep those in a propagator, so far soo good, next week we are happy to put them out on our window ledges to harden them off for a week the we gonna plan them.
      no sign of ANYONE else around where we have planted, we are fishermen too soo minimum "look at us" we are just old 40 somethings with hats and fishin rods you know :-)

sorry for the first messege, it sounded arrogant and/or money orientated, not at all, we just want to have fun, get a bit of adrenaline pumping which is soo giggly out their, and see how it goes, i reckon we may get ( again from readin) about 6 ounzes per survivin plant, so if we get 30 throu to veg it could be a happy autumn and christmas too,

what will be, will be i guess. te he. happy farming :-)

Comment

It didn't read like a 'look at me' at all. As a 40 something fisherman with a few plants secreted away outdoors it read like something I totally identified with. Especially the giggling. I love to be naughty me ;-)
        I'm off to check my babies this weekend, but am a bit worried with this shitty weather we've been having. My friend has some in the greenhouse that are going great guns (Strawberry Haze and White Widow), but mine are out and about and I worry for them.
        I've made a grow diary on this forum (http://www.medicalmarijuanablog.com/...row-diary.html) and will be updating it after I've checked them this weekend.
        The weather has been shit for fishing too :-(
        Good luck with your outdoor shennanigans fellahs. By playing the numbers game like that you're bound to get something back.

PS. Watch out for all those CCTV cameras on the motorways. I don't want to see you on the next episode of Police Camera Action!

Comment

HA! Good one, mate! I wish I could get one of my lazy stoner friends to do something like that with me!
          My advice...if you're gonna do a guerilla grow up north, be sure to build yourself a guerilla greenhouse first!
          Last edited by Dang ol Stoner; 11-18-2012, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X