First time planting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time planting

Ok. So starting this summer, I plan on starting my own plants. Just 1 or 2. I basically would like some tips and instructions on how to start. I know that how to get the seeds to sprout but after that I'm clueless. Any help would be appreciated. Ask as many questions as you need.

Hi Kurtreznick. Welcome to our forum.
    The first thing you will need to decide is where you are going to grow the plants. Do you have a piece of land or are you growing them in the wild? Is stealth important where you live? What sort of climate do you have?
    Have a read of these pages about growing outdoors, starting with site selection. Good site selection is one of the most crucial factors when growing outdoors.
    After that we can go through the process one step at a time. You will find that you get better responses to specific questions rather than just general requests for help.
    Let's see if we can turn your plan into some lovely fresh buds.

Comment

Well you're definitely at the right place. I'm guessing you have some time until the start of summer so take your time and research. Read through the forums because there is a lot of good information and resources for newbies already out there. Yesterday someone posted this blog - http://growpotplants.com/growing/hig...juana-growing/. Seems like a pretty good perspective from a new grower. Good luck and good growing!

Comment

if security is an issue, then it is also important to research into strains that dont have to much of a odor, some strains like skunk or diesel and such have a tremendous stink to it and gives it away that there is a cannabis plant growing in the area.

just a tip to keep in mind.
        good luck

Comment

Working...
        X