Help please..no flowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please..no flowers

Outdoor first timer here in need of help.
    Started this from seed around June in S. Florida. Been goin great waitin for the season and got about 3' tall an pretty full but it started to bloom a couple weeks ago n just stopped n looks like might b veggin again with new leafs.
    It's weird. There r lots of blooms starting but no progress. Only one or two spots look right. Also, I started another much later that is only a foot tall but has bud everywhere.
    Wanna know if I'm wasting my time on this or if I can do anything to help. It's a long walk so I only see them a couple times a week.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Erictheactor; 10-29-2013, 11:25 AM.

Hi Eric
    The pictures you have posted look like you have some kind of deficiency, maybe zinc or iron. This is quite unusual in the outdoors. Can you give any more information about where they are? The kind of soil that you have and the nature of any surrounding greenery? Has anything changed during the grow? Environmental factors that might have affected the soil? Have you grown here before successfully? Could something have stressed the plants?
    Sorry for so many questions. It is difficult to diagnose problems online and it is important to get as much info as possible.

Comment

Is it possible you are over fertilizing? What nutrients and soil are you using?

Comment

Working...
      X