Growing a Royal~Flush, Outdoors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing a Royal~Flush, Outdoors

I'm starting a Feminized, Royal~Flush, From Nirvana Seeds, Outdoors this Summer, and will show her progress, thru to harvest, in this thread.

Royal Flush

Type: Regular, Feminized, Medical
    Climate: Indoor, Outdoor
    Flowering: 10-12 weeks
    Yield: 325-425gr/m2 in SOG
    Height: Tall
    Indica / Sativa: Mostly Sativa
    Effect: Cerebral high, heady
    Flavour: Sweet and Sour
    THC Level:
    Growing: Moderate
    This marijuana strain is an F1 hybrid that resulted from crossing Jock Horror and Eldorado strains. Royal flush genetics is mostly sativa that’s why it is expected to grow tall and even become lanky which need to be supported to stay upright especially during flowering time because it can be expected to produce buds and flower heavily.
    It is best grown indoor and under an SOg growing method can yield up to 400gr/m2 on the average. It has high THC content which makes it among the medical marijuana strains of Nirvana and the high is cerebral with a strong heady effect that produces an energetic buzz that is expected to last for a few hours in most cases. Royal Flush gives out a sweet and sour flavor that leaves a fine aftertaste.

More to Follow
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 06-07-2013, 05:38 PM.

Day 13

Started feeding on a very mild nutrient solution. Fox Farms, Big Bloom, and a few drops of Superthrieve, mixed w/water in a quart size bottle. This solution I will feed them 4 about a week, then up the amount, of nutrient, a little at a time, minus the Superthrieve. That was just a kick to get them going.

DSCN1966 W.jpg

More to Follow
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 06-16-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Day 18

DSCN1979.jpgDSCN1976.jpgStill feeding with mild nutrient solution. I am getting 6-7 hours a day of direct sunlight, and without cutting down trees, in the back yard, I cannot get any more hours of direct sunlight. The rest of the day they get filtered sun light. A local grower, Friend, has the same amount of direct sunlight, on his plants, and he had good results, last year, with his crop. So I am O.K. with the amount of sun light their getting.

More to Follow

Comment

Day 26
        DSCN1984.jpgDSCN1985.jpgDSCN1988.jpg

I have increased the amount of nutrients slightly.

More to Follow

Comment

Because something got to my Royal~Flush, a few days ago, and destroyed it, I have taken precautions, with the Eldorado. I covered it with a wire cage, (shown here)To prevent it, from being destroyed by any forest critter, also. We have skunks, ground, and tree squirrels, racoons, Stray dogs, wild cats, coyotes, mountain lions, and bears, that cruz this area, regularly. Even with my property being 80% fenced~off, I still have critter traffic, thru here. And that's not all, This area has Stellar Jay's, (Blue Jay's)(Birds), that are huge, and bats, along with Large crows, that swoop down, and land, all around the property. So I sleep with all the windows open at night, and even put bells on the cage, to let me know if something is getting to my plants.

End of Thread.....................................Son of a bitch, I was pissed.DSCN2027.jpg
          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-19-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

So has all the Royal Flush gone? You must be pig sick. Sounds like you've got a lot of wildlife going on.
            The cages look good and should help protect the El Dorado. Good luck with it fella.

Comment

Thanks Schmokin!

wtf does pig sick mean? Yes, she's gone! sniff, sniff, tear, tear. But I can't let it get me down. I must carry on, and prepare better. You bet I was upset. You should have saw me. My heart sank, as soon as I saw what was left. sniff, sniff, tear.

Stuff happens, every grower has set~backs, that's growing for ya. Luckily, I have more Feminized Royal~Flush seeds.
              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-27-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Pig sick..... sick as a dog..... gutted...... It describes that horrible feeling you had when you realized that the Royal Flush was a gonner.
                I like your attitude though fella. Onwards and upwards. The next one will be better.

Comment

Working...
                X