Greenhouse Growing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenhouse Growing

I have 2 nicely started plants (2 diff types) in my greenhouse. They are about 8 inches high.
    I actually have no idea what they need to have done to them or if I just let them grow.
    I think one actually has bud on it. Advice?

I take it you are growing them in soil? If so you need to water and feed the plant. Do not over feed or over water the plant either. What size are the pots they are growing in? And take pictures if possible to post here.

Comment

Hi janagram, welcome to the forum.
      Katzie is right. At the moment all you really need to think about is watering and feeding. If the plant is in soil you should give the pots a good water. Watering from the base is a good idea as it encourages roots to grow downwards. It is really easy to over water cannabis. Wait until the top of the soil has dried out before rewatering. If your plant starts to droop a bit it is telling you it needs a water. Try and work out its cycles and you will soon get on top of it.
      Your plants would also like some fertilizer at this point. Again it is easy to over feed so take it easy. Find a good, nitrogen rich fertilizer and follow the instructions. If you want to find out more about nutrients then check out the nutrient section of this forum. There are several posts there by admin that explains the whole concept.
      If you follow these basic concepts you should be OK. You can get more into the detail later on.
      If you think you can see a bud you should also think about the sex of your plants. Check out this page on sexing cannabis for more information.
      Good luck with your plants. Feel free to ask questions and remember, posting pictures will help us help you.

Comment

Hi, I offer a seedling DNA gender testing at $3/plant. Just put a leaf in a plastic bag and send it to me firstleaf.xyz or call 858-344-0317. I also test seeds for gender.
        Happy Growing, Jim

Comment

Working...
        X