Growin outside.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growin outside.

I lived in California and just wanted to get away from everything so I moved to alabama and I am looking to grow here and wanted to know if I can plant at the bottom of two hills in the woods with a stream at the bottom. Not sure how many hours of light it would get each day but its thick dark dirt so what do y'all think I should do.

Outdoors in Alabama should be no problem.
    The bottom of two hills is probably not best for light, but we have to make compromises in favor of discretion. Just make sure that it is not a frost pocket and liable to late frosts. You should be thinking about getting started towards the end of this month.
    The stream is good to make sure that the plants get plenty of water. Have a good look around and see if there are any strand lines which show the maximum height of the stream when it is in flood. It is also important to visualize the space and try and see what it will be like in full summer when all the undergrowth is growing like crazy.
    You will find indica, or indica dominant strains will probably serve you best. There are lots that are bred specifically for outdoors in the Netherlands which should have no problem at all with an Alabama climate.
    Read these pages here on how to grow outdoors to get you started. https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/how-to...-outdoors.html

Comment

Working...
    X